12 nights from
Chairman's Tour Canada
Celebrate Canada's 150th Birthday with us.
Spectacular is the word! Combine the Canadian Rocky Mountains with a cruise to the glaciers of Alaska.
NRMA Chairman Kyle Loades invites you to join him on this special journey departing 18 Sep 2017
Book Now and Receive a Free Extra Hotel night**
This is a relaxing, memorable two-day journey onboard Rocky Mountaineer capped by a stunning helicopter tour of the Rockies' legendary looming crags.
You can start in Calgary and travel to Vancouver, where you board the elegant 5-star ms Nieuw Amsterdam to cruise the Inside Passage and Alaska's Glacier Bay.
Choose from Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf, GoldLeaf, or Deluxe GoldLeaf Service:
SilverLeaf Service offers a single-level dome coach with panoramic views, a selection of hot breakfast and lunch options, as well as snacks and complimentary beverages, served at your seat. Staterooms aboard ms Nieuw Amsterdam are Oceanview category.
GoldLeaf Service offers fully-domed windows for unparalleled panoramic views in the bi-level dome coach, and an exclusive outdoor vestibule. Gourmet breakfasts and lunches from an a la carte menu are served in the lower level dining room. Staterooms aboard ms Nieuw Amsterdam are Verandah category.
Deluxe GoldLeaf Service also offers luxurious hotel stays in the world's most enviable locations.
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service. Westbound visiting Calgary, Banff, Kamloops and Vancouver
- 7 night Glacier Bay Inside Passage Cruise from Canada to Alaska return. Cruise on Holland America Line's ms Nieuw Amsterdam in a verandah (GoldLeaf) or ocean-view (SilverLeaf) stateroom
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver lookout
- North Shore tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
- Banff to Calgary tour, including Banff Gondola
- Summit helicopter scenic flight
- Calgary Tower
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Banff
- Hotel-cruise terminal transfers in Vancouver
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- 24 meals: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners
Download the Chairman's Tour Canada itinerary (PDF 148KB/3 pages)
Prices & Tour Dates
Valid for sale until 31 Jul 2017 or sold out
Valid for travel 18 Sep 2017
Fares are per person in Australian dollars based on twin share occupancy*. Contact NRMA Travel for latest fares, availability and airfares.
twin share from
twin share from
twin share from
up to per couple^
|18 Sep 2017||$5,999*||$7,761*||$8,576*||$871|
- SilverLeaf Service fares include Oceanview staterooms on the Alaska cruise
- GoldLeaf Service fares include Verandah staterooms on the Alaska cruise
- Additional breakfast & dinner plan covers all breakfasts and dinners when you're not on the train or the cruise
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the tour price is required at time of booking
- Final payment is required 65 days prior to departure
- Please refer to Terms and Conditions below for further information
*Terms & Conditions
- All fares are Australian dollars inclusive of GST, based on twin share, subject to change & availability
- ^ Based on full brochure fare
- A non-refundable deposit of $900 per person is required within 5 days of booking
- Full payment required by 60 days prior to departure
- Package valid for sale until 31 Jul 2017
- Valid for travel selected dates 18 Sep 2017
- ** Offer valid on new 2017 bookings made between April 2, 2017, and June 2, 2017. This offer is applicable to any Rocky Mountaineer holiday of five or more days booked in GoldLeaf Deluxe, GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service from the 2017 Rocky Mountaineer brochure on selected dates only. Deposits are required at the time of booking. Travel during the 2017 Rocky Mountaineer season between April and October on selected dates. Offer must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retrospectively added. Free Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria, or Calgary accommodation matches the accommodation grade of the package booked. Free Vancouver, Victoria or Calgary accommodation can only be added to a Rocky Mountaineer package starting or ending in Vancouver or Calgary. Free Seattle accommodation can only be added to a Rocky Mountaineer package including Coastal Passage starting or ending in Seattle. The free additional hotel night cannot be booked as a stand-alone one night booking. Rocky Mountaineer reserves the right to amend the hotels included in the package in order to secure consecutive nights stay. Subject to availability: hotel properties will be allocated based on available inventory Offer is not applicable to 2 or 3-day rail only bookings, Group Tour bookings or child prices. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Offer has no cash value and is non-transferable. Offer is capacity controlled and may be modified, withdrawn or amended without prior notice. Change fees apply to any amendment as per our Change Fee Policy. Additional conditions apply.
- Booking code: ZBLW
- Credit card fees apply
- Airfares are not included. Please be sure to ask for a quote
- Government fees and levies included
- Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other discount or offer
- The number of cabins is strictly limited and once sold will revert to a higher price
- Cancellation fees apply
- NRMA Travel recommends that you should purchase travel insurance as soon as you have paid your initial travel deposit so that cancellation cover is included. Contact your NRMA Travel consultant for details
- To be read in conjunction with suppliers terms and conditions, a copy of which can be obtained from your NRMA Travel Consultant
- Fares correct as at 16 Feb 2017 and may fluctuate due to changes in charges, taxes, fuel surcharges and currency
- NRMA Travel Pty Ltd. ABN 48 001 233 567
Phone EnquiryCall Now1300 279 528
Enquiries & Feedback