NRMA Members receive a discount of up to 20%*off CarHistory reports.
The following is included in your CarHistory report:
- Check for money owing (PPSR check)
- Written off and /or stolen check†
- Flood/storm damage check
- Odometer rollback check^
- Previous sale information
- Valuation and rego details
- Vehicle Buyback Insurance
- ANCAP safety and emission ratings
Visit CarHistory and enter your NRMA Membership number along with the VIN of the vehicle. You'll receive your report online and promptly.
* 20% discount is calculated off the current RRP price for the same or similar report. 20% is the maximum discount available and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer, pricing, RRPs and discounts current as at 27 April 2016 and are subject to change or end at any time. Offer available for valid NRMA Members only.
† When a vehicle is written off or stolen, there may be a delay in this information being available for inclusion in the report. This is because the data provided is sourced from the NEVDIS database which is managed by the Road Transport Authority in each state in conjunction with AustRoads. There are sometimes delays in this information being reported into the NEVDIS database by the relevant Road Transport Authority. The data is provided as it is displayed in the NEVDIS database at the time the report is generated. For vehicles manufactured prior to 1989, a stolen check and written off check is not available.
^ Compared with reported odometer readings and sale/price listings for similar vehicles.