Terms & Conditions
|More4Members||Key Tag Return Service|
These Terms are binding on you - These terms and conditions apply to your participation in the NRMA More4Members Loyalty Program (More4Members Program). Your participation in our More4Members Program indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and has the same force and effect as if you had actually signed these terms and conditions.
2. Understanding these Terms - In these Terms:
- "BusinessWise" means NRMA's roadside assistance package for business in NSW and ACT;
- "Member ID" means the NRMA Membership card and/or key tag issued to you;
- "Program Partner" means a person or organisation which has agreed to offer certain benefits to Members under the More4Members Program;
- "We", "our" and "us" means the National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited ABN 77 000 010 506 t/a NRMA Motoring & Services (NRMA); and
- "You" means the NRMA Member who is eligible to participate in the More4Members Program.
3. Changes in these Terms - We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice by updating our website or by publication in the Open Road magazine. The revised terms and conditions will take effect when they are posted to our website or published. Our website is located at http://www.more4members.com.au/ or such other website we may use from time to time.
4. Participation in the More4Members Program - Under our More4Members Program, our Program Partners have agreed to provide you with benefits that may include discounts, upgrades or other offers.
Eligibility to participate is open only to individual persons and not open to corporate or BusinessWise Members. Your participation is at our discretion, and we may accept or revoke your eligibility without prior notice and for any reason, including if you:
- Fail to comply with these terms and conditions or those displayed on a Member ID; or
- Cease to be a Member of NRMA.
5. Program Benefits - The benefits available under the More4Members Program are listed in the More4Members brochure, on our website and in other correspondence and advertising issued by us or by our Program Partners from time-to-time. We take reasonable care to ensure that information we publish in relation to the More4Members Program is accurate but do not accept any liability relating to information provided by third parties. All descriptions of benefits we publish are based on information supplied by Program Partners.
All benefits are subject to availability and other terms and conditions which may be imposed by Program Partners. All offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. These may be communicated by us on behalf of the Program Partner in the media outlined above or by the Program Partner. Unless otherwise stated, no benefit may be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The benefits are available to Members only and cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except with the consent of NRMA and the relevant Program Partner.
To claim a benefit, you must communicate to the Program Partner that you are a Member and that you wish to obtain a benefit under the More4Members Program as follows:
- If you contact the Program Partner by telephone, you must notify the Program Partner at the outset of the first telephone conversation that you are a Member requesting the benefits and provide your NRMA Membership number or Member ID number as required by the Program Partner;
- In a face-to-face transaction, you must present your Membership card; or
- In a web-based transaction, you must enter your NRMA Membership number or Member ID number or other method of identification required by the Program Partner.
You may be required to telephone in advance or make a booking prior to attending a Program Partner's business and claiming a benefit. Please refer to our "More4Members" brochure for any such special conditions.
Most Member Benefits are available once your Membership card is received in the mail. Please note that some partners will accept your Membership number without your Membership card. Once your Membership is activated, a Membership card can take up to 28 days to be received
6. Use of the Member ID - The Member ID is issued by NRMA and remains the property of NRMA. The Member ID is not transferable under any circumstances. If there is a validity period on the Member ID, the Member ID may be used only during that validity period. In the event of loss, theft or unauthorised use of your Member ID, it is your responsibility to advise us as soon as possible. You are liable for all use of the Member ID until we are notified of the loss, theft or unauthorised use of the Member ID. NRMA will not be liable for misuse of a lost or stolen Member ID or any unauthorised use of a Member ID.
7. Program Partners and Transactions - Under the More4Members Program, we arrange for Program Partners to offer certain benefits to Members. Program Partners are not the agents of NRMA and have no authority, express or implied, to bind NRMA or to make any representations, warranties or statements on our behalf.
We are not a party to any transactions entered into between a Member and a Program Partner and are not responsible for any such transactions, but we reserve the right to monitor complaints and disputes. We are not liable in any way for:
- Any use of your Member ID by another person;
- Any failure by you to notify a Program Partner that you are seeking a benefit under the More4Members Program when purchasing goods or services;
- A Program Partner not offering or making a benefit available for any reason;
- A failure by a Program Partner to comply with the terms of any transaction entered into with you; or
- The suspension and/or termination of the More4Members Program.
We make no warranties, whether express or implied and whether arising under legislation or otherwise, nor shall we be liable in any way in respect of the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied under the More4Members Program to you by a Program Partner.
Any liability relating to the payment of tax, including GST, which arises from your participation in the More4Members Program by virtue of your purchasing any goods or services from a Program Partner, is your responsibility.
8. NRMA Invitation - By participating in the More4Members Program you consent to receive information from NRMA in relation to special promotions, including offers from a wide range of Program Partners from time to time. This information may be provided via mail, email, SMS or telephone. If at any time you no longer wish to receive special promotions, you may opt-out by contacting us in any of the following ways:
- By writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By calling (02) 8741 6590; or
- By using an unsubscribe facility on an email or SMS.
9. Member's Obligations and Responsibilities -
- You are responsible for the use of the Member ID, and any breach of these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- Abuse or misuse the More4Members Program, any benefits, facilities, services or arrangements accorded to you as a result of the More4Members Program;
- Act in any way which is likely to be detrimental to the interests of NRMA, Program Partners or the More4Members Program;
- Supply or attempt to supply any false or misleading information, or make any misrepresentation to us;
- Sell, assign, transfer or acquire, or offer to sell, assign, transfer or acquire any Program benefit other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- Act in any way which, in our reasonable opinion, breaches or is likely to breach these terms and conditions or is inconsistent with the intent of these terms and conditions.
10. Privacy - By using your Member ID in conjunction with the More4Members Program, you consent to:
- The Program Partner collecting certain information relating to your transaction(s) and transferring it to us; and
- The use of such information by us. The information collected may include your Membership number, the date and time of your transaction and details of purchases, benefits obtained by you, and other information relating to the transaction (Transaction Information).
All Program Partners are required to only use the Transaction Information for the purposes of the More4Members Program. We may use the Transaction Information for the purpose of administering the More4Members Program, tracking your use of the More4Members Program and providing a range of services relating to the More4Members Program.
Program Partners will not have access to your name and address unless you agree to provide it to them. We take no responsibility for any information you may give to any Program Partner. We are in no way responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of the Program Partners. You should therefore refer to the privacy policies of Program Partners for information on how they handle your personal information.
11. Suspension or Termination - We may suspend or terminate your eligibility to participate in the More4Members Program and your use of the Member ID without notice and for any reason, including if you:
- Do not comply with these terms and conditions;
- Do not comply with the conditions of any product or service offered by a Program Partner or for the More4Members Program; or
- Cease to be a Member of NRMA.
In such circumstances, we may cancel and/or refuse to honour any Program benefits that have been redeemed by or provided to you. Subject to applicable laws, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by any person as a result of any such suspension, termination or cancellation.
12. Warranties and Liabilities - To the extent permitted by law:
- Neither the NRMA, nor its licensors or employees or related bodies corporate, make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency or timeliness of the More4Members Program, or any communications provided on or via the use of our website or brochures;
- Or NRMA excludes all conditions and warranties, express or implied by law (statutory or otherwise) and any liability for any loss or damage suffered in connection with the use of the More4Members Program;
- Neither NRMA, nor its licensors or employees, accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by:
- Participation in the More4Members Program;
- Use of or reliance on any benefits provided by the Program Partners in the More4Members Program, whether arising from negligence or otherwise. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, NRMA limits its liability, to the maximum extent possible, to the resupply of the relevant services or paying for the relevant services to be resupplied; and
- You indemnify NRMA from and against any losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred by it in connection with your breach of these terms and conditions or any other legal obligation by you, or your use of or conduct in the Program
13. Severability - Any term of this agreement which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity or enforceability of the remainder of this agreement is not affected.
14. Waiver - Our failure to exercise or enforce any one or more of our rights under these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of such rights unless such waiver is granted by us in writing.
15. Complaint Procedure - Any complaints you have in relation to a benefit offered by a Program Partner are between you and the Program Partner. Please contact the relevant Program Partner in such a case. If you wish to lodge a complaint about the More4Members Program then contact us directly via the contact details set out below.
16. Contact Details - If you wish to contact us please use any of the methods below:
- Email: more4members.com.au/feedback
- Mail: Loyalty Manager, More4Members Rewards Program
9 George St North Strathfield NSW 2137
- Telephone: 13 11 22
17. Governing Law - These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. We and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
18. These terms and conditions apply to your participation in the NRMA More4Members Key Tag Return Service. Participating in the More4Members Program and placing your NRMA Key Tag on your Keys indicates your acceptance of these additional Key Tag Return Service Terms and Conditions, and has the same force and effect as if you had actually signed these additional Key Tag Return Service Terms and Conditions. These Key Tag Return Service Terms and Conditions are supplementary to the More4Members Program terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between the More4Members Program terms and conditions and these Key Tag Return Service Terms and Conditions, the More4Members Program terms and conditions will prevail.
19. "Key Tag Return Service" means the service offered by us as part of the More4Members Program which involves us attempting to return lost Keys to participants of the More4Members Program.
"Keys" means your keys which have a registered NRMA Key Tag securely attached and also includes any other objects securely attached to the keys.
"NRMA Key Tag" means the NRMA key tag containing:
- A barcode which, when swiped by us, reveals your Personal Details; and
- Our details for a third party to contact if they locate your lost Keys.
"Personal Details" means your name, date of birth, contact telephone number and contact postal address which must be known by us for the return of lost Keys.
20. These Key Tag Return Service Terms and Conditions apply in respect of the Key Tag Return Service provided or to be provided by us to you:
- You must promptly inform us if your Personal Details change.
- The Key Tag Return Service may improve the probability of your lost Keys being returned. However, we cannot guarantee that your lost Keys will be returned to you. We will not be liable for being unable to return your Keys to you.
- If you lose your Keys you must contact us as soon as possible to alert us that your Keys are lost.
- If we are contacted by a third party who has located your lost Keys we will endeavour to arrange for your Keys to be returned to you as quickly as possible by either:
- requesting the third party drop the lost Keys off at an NRMA branch and arranging for you to collect them from that branch;
- requesting the third party drop the lost Keys off at an NRMA branch and arranging for the lost Keys to be returned to you;
- arranging for the third party to courier the lost Keys to us and then arranging for them to be returned to you; or
- by any other method we consider safe and appropriate.
- If your utilisation of the Key Tag Return Service incurs a cost, charge or expense to us which exceeds $30 (incl GST) in a membership year (Excess Costs) you agree that you will promptly reimburse us for all reasonable Excess Costs.
- You authorise us to do anything which is reasonably necessary or desirable either to carry out the Key Tag Return Service or to comply with any applicable regulations. You agree to ratify and confirm everything lawfully done by us in the exercise of such authority.
- You agree that all terms and conditions relating to the More4Members Program, including those relating to your personal information and privacy, apply to the Key Tag Return Service.
21. Despite any implication arising from any clause in these Key Tag Return Service Terms and Conditions or the More4Members Program terms and conditions, NRMA is not liable to you in contract, in tort (including negligence), under any statute (to the extent permitted by law) or otherwise for, or in respect of, any direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by you or any other person arising out of any breach or other act or omission in connection with the Key Tag Return Service.