Chrysler Car Reviews
The Chrysler company was founded in 1925 and has since established itself as one of America's largest car manufacturers – and one famous for its Hemi V6 and V8 engines.
Chrsyler currently offers the iconic 300C sedan to the Australian market . See below for the NRMA's in-depth Chrysler car reviews.
If you are interested in buying an Chevrolet, the NRMA can help get you to start your journey with competitive car loans, vehicle inspections which is a comprehensive inspection detailing the current state of the vehicle and Chevrolet owners can take advantage of the NRMA's car servicing specialists.
- Chrysler 300C Luxury Sedan Drive Impression 30 September 2015
- Chrysler 300C SRT8 Sedan First Drive 22 October 2012
- Chrysler 300C Sedan First Drive 14 August 2012
- Chrysler 300C Sedan Drive Impression 11 November 2010
- Chrysler Grand Voyager First Drive 01 May 2009
- Chrysler Sebring Convertible First Drive 01 May 2009
- Chrysler PT Cruiser Cabrio Convertible Drive Impression 01 June 2006
- Chrysler 300c Coupe Car Review 07 March 2006
- Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Convertible Drive Impression 01 August 2004
- Chrysler Crossfire 1000km Road Test 01 February 2004
- Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Coupe Drive Impression 01 January 2004
- Chrysler Neon (1996-2002) Sedan Used Car Review 07 August 2003
- Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic & Limited 1000km Road Test 01 May 2002
- Chrysler Voyager LX LWB Car Review 01 November 2000
- Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Car Review 01 August 2000
- Chrysler Neon LE Sedan Car Review 01 December 1999
- Chrysler Voyager SE Car Review 01 May 1997
- Chrysler Neon SE Sedan Car Review 01 September 1996
Roadside Assistance will help