Find a battery for your vehicle
From jet skis and tin dishes right through to commercial marine vehicles, we carry a comprehensive range of high quality, reliable marine batteries for watercraft. Our marine batteries are specifically built for rough sea conditions, with high cold cranking amps ratings and a high reserve capacity. The batteries have a built-in carry handle to ease battery installation and removal, sealed cases to reduce the risk of acid leaks, and come with a two-year warranty.
Compared to automotive batteries, NRMA Deep Cycle batteries are constructed using thicker battery plates and the active material is denser to withstand repeated charge and recharge cycles. Rather than providing high bursts of power for short periods like an automotive battery, they are specially designed to deliver sustained power with low current drawn over extended periods of time.
Should it be time for a battery replacement NRMA will come straight to your docked boat, in the Sydney metropolitan area*.
Features of NRMA Marine batteries:
Dual terminal connection
- Allows easy connection of accessories (7501 and 7601)
Advanced maintenance-free technology
- Offers longer storage life, season after season
- Internal plates are designed stronger
- Decreases the risk of vibration damaging the battery internals
- Provides excellent cycling characteristics as well as cranking power
Magic eye indicator
- Makes it easy to check the state-of-charging
Fully sealed case
- Eliminates accidental acid spill-out and contamination
- Prevents internal-short between positive and negative plates
*Mobile marine battery delivery service is limited to land delivery and is available in the Sydney metropolitan area trafficable by 2WD vehicle only. Service does not include battery installation. Service hours are 8.00am to 10.30pm.