Why NRMA MotorServe?
Some simple reasons why you NRMA MotorServe is a worthy choice for car servicing and repairs:
- NRMA MotorServe is NRMA's own car servicing and repairs business. So you can expect the same expert service and quality of workmanship you've come to experience from NRMA Motoring and Services for the last 90 years.
- NRMA MotorServe was established to provide high quality, good value car servicing and repairs to the community. In fact, we opened in 2007 in response to NRMA Member's need for more reliable car servicing. They called for 'a mechanic' they could trust to 'keep the industry in line'.
- Our philosophy is 'Good honest car servicing'. It's delivered through our commitment to upfront, transparent communications with customers. We take you through the findings from our famous 40-point car safety check, help you understand the work we recommend and what it will cost - so you have the information to make necessary decisions for your car.
- Our 'Good honest car servicing' philosophy guides the physical set-up of the service centre. Come in and you'll see our state-of-the-art service centres are different to 'normal' mechanical workshops. The stand-out is a large window looking straight from the customer service lounge to the workshop - so you can watch as our experienced mechanics work on your car.
- We own the 40-point safety check. It launched with the first NRMA MotorServe service centre in 2007. Unlike other car service providers, our 40-point safety check is not about 'point scores'. It's about the consistent details we will always look out for; making certain your car is in the utmost condition to ensure your safety.
- Your safety is paramount. The 40-point safety check and the resulting 40-point car condition report gives you a true picture of your car's health, to educate you about any issues that may impact the safety of you and your passengers.
- It's all on us! Enjoy free a coffee, read up on the latest news and celebrity gossip, watch television, or use the internet while you wait.
- Accessibility and convenience - we've opened eleven service centres across metropolitan Sydney, Canberra, Newcastle and Wollongong over the last five years. And we're opening more! Look out for new centres in the 'Find a service centre' facility.
- NRMA MotorServe is an NRMA Motoring and Services company. We look after our Members. All NRMA Members get exclusive rates on car servicing and automotive repairs - helping you save money to put towards other household priorities!
- We have NRMA MotorServe car repair and services centres in the following locations:
||Not an NRMA Member? Join by calling 13 11 22 or complete a membership application online.