13 nights from
Circumnavigate NZ on QM2
Cruise around New Zealand on one of the most famous ocean liners in the world.
Queen Mary 2 is the most magnificent ocean liner ever built. Her sheer scale, boasting being taller than the Empire State Building, and magnificence ensures there is simply no rival public areas.
Enjoy ocean views whilst participating in an al fresco yoga class or a variety of traditional deck games, then unwind on an inviting sun lounge or in one of the outdoor pools and whirlpool spas. As evening falls, seek refined relaxation in the Veuve Cliquot Champagne Bar, mingle over martinis in the Commodore Club or solise with after-dinner cognacs and listen to live jazz in The Chart Room, these are just a selection of the 14 lounges, clubs and bars onboard. These are just some of the reasons why you, like so many others, will fall under the incomparable spell of Queen Mary 2.
Contact your NRMA Travel Consultant to book or complete the enquiry form online. Cabins will sell out fast!
All staterooms offer a half bottle of bon voyage wine, refrigerator, safe, bathrobe & slippers, nightly turndown service with chocolates, hair dryer and daily shipboard newspaper.
- 13 nights roundtrip Circumnavigation cruise around New Zealand aboard the glamorous Queen Mary 2 (Cunard) from Sydney
- 4 ports of call including Christchurch, Wellington, Bay of Islands, and two days in Auckland
- Scenic cruising by Milford Sound
- All main meals of the finest cuisine (excludes specialty restaurants)
- Dining options to suite your mood and appetite
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Personalised Cunard White Star Service
- English afternoon tea daily
- World class entertainment
- Concerts and recitals
- Cabaret and stage productions
- Royal Court Theatre
- Ballroom dancing
- Dance instruction and gentlemen hosts
- Bridge lessons
- Art classes
- Library and learning centre
- Shopping arcade
- Swimming pools and whirlpool spas
- Deck sports and golf driving net
- The Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Royal Spa (additional costs apply)
|2 - 3||At sea||-||-|
|4||Milford Sound scenic cruising||-||-|
|6||Akaroa (for Christchurch) (tender required)||Morning||Evening|
|11||Bay of Islands (tender required)||Morning||Evening|
|12 - 13||At sea||-||-|
Prices & Tour Dates
Valid for sale until 1 Mar 15, or sold out
Valid for travel from 12 Mar 15
Fares are per person in Australian dollars based on twin occupancy*. Please contact your NRMA Travel consultant for a full range of fares and current availability.
|12 Mar 15||$3,699* (IB)||$4,079* (ED)||$4,399* (DA)|
- 10% non-refundable deposit is due within 3 days of booking
- Final payment is due 95 days prior to departure
- For full terms and conditions please see below
*Terms & Conditions
- All fares are Australian dollars inclusive of GST, per person twin share, subject to change & availability
- Valid for sale until 1 Mar 15, or sold out
- Valid for travel 12 Mar 15
- Booking Code: M503
- ^ Based on full brochure launch fare
- + Onboard spending credit is per stateroom, based on twin share, maximum amount per cabin applies, not transferrable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- # Balcony stateroom may have obstructed view
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment required 95 days prior to travel
- Credit card fees apply
- Valid for NRMA Members
- Airfares are not included in price
- Government fees and levies included
- Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other discount or offer
- The number of cabins is strictly limited and once sold will revert to a higher price
- Cancellation fees apply
- To be read in conjunction with suppliers terms and conditions, a copy of which can be obtained from your NRMA Travel Consultant
- Fares correct as at 4 Jul 14 and may fluctuate due to changes in charges, taxes, fuel surcharges and currency
- NRMA Travel Pty Ltd. ABN 48 001 233 567
Phone EnquiryCall Now1300 279 528
Enquiries & Feedback
Search & Book
- Car hire