13 nights from
Circumnavigate NZ on QM2
Cruise around New Zealand on one of the most famous ocean liners in the world.
Three for All Sale Book by - 31 Mar 2017**
Reduced Fares* - Save up to 20%
Inclusive drinks for Grill Guests^
Enjoy ocean views whilst participating in an al fresco yoga class or a variety of traditional deck games, then unwind on an inviting sun lounge or in one of the outdoor pools and whirlpool spas. As evening falls, seek refined relaxation in the Veuve Cliquot Champagne Bar, mingle over martinis in the Commodore Club or solise with after-dinner cognacs and listen to live jazz in The Chart Room, these are just a selection of the 14 lounges, clubs and bars onboard. These are just some of the reasons why you, like so many others, will fall under the incomparable spell of Queen Mary 2.
All staterooms offer a half bottle of bon voyage wine, refrigerator, safe, bathrobe & slippers, nightly turndown service with chocolates, hair dryer and daily shipboard newspaper.
Contact your NRMA Travel Consultant to book or complete the enquiry form online. Cabins will sell out fast!
- 13 nights roundtrip Circumnavigation cruise around New Zealand aboard the glamorous Queen Mary 2 (Cunard) from Sydney
- Ports of call include Christchurch, Wellington, Bay of Islands and Auckland
- Scenic cruising by Milford Sound
- All main meals of the finest cuisine (excludes specialty restaurants)
- Dining options to suite your mood and appetite
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Personalised Cunard White Star Service
- English afternoon tea daily
- World class entertainment
- Concerts and recitals
- Cabaret and stage productions
- Royal Court Theatre
- Ballroom dancing
- Dance instruction and gentlemen hosts
- Bridge lessons
- Art classes
- Library and learning centre
- Shopping arcade
- Swimming pools and whirlpool spas
- Deck sports and golf driving net
- The Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Royal Spa (additional costs apply)
|2 - 3||At sea||-||-|
|4||Milford Sound scenic cruising
Doubtful Sound scenic cruising
Dusky Sound scenic cruising
|6||Akaroa (for Christchurch) (tender required)||Morning||Evening|
|9||Tauranga (for Rotorua)||Morning||Evening|
|11||Bay of Islands (tender required)||Morning||Evening|
|12 - 13||At sea||-||-|
Prices & Tour Dates
Valid for sale until 31 Dec 2017, or sold out
Valid for travel 24 Feb 2018
Fares are per person in Australian dollars based on twin occupancy*. Please contact your NRMA Travel consultant for a full range of fares and current availability.
|24 Feb 2018||WAS $3,809*||NOW $3,599*
|Onboard Credit per stateroom from ~||US$150||US$150||US$150|
- 10% non-refundable deposit is due within 3 days of booking
- Final payment is due 95 days prior to departure
- For full terms and conditions please see below
*Terms & Conditions
- All fares are Australian dollars inclusive of GST, per person twin share, subject to change & availability
- Valid for sale until 31 Dec 2017, or sold out
- Valid for travel 24 Feb 2018
- Booking Code: M809A
- ##Balcony stateroom may have obstructed view
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment required 95 days prior to travel
- **Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on the lead category specified (unless stated otherwise), inclusive of all discounts, taxes and charges (which are subject to change) on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Supplements apply for other stateroom categories, please contact Cunard for details. Some Oceanview and Balcony staterooms have an obstructed view. Valid for new bookings only. Campaign commences 23 December 2016 and ends 31 March 2017. Subject to limited availability. Conditions apply. Airfares, hotels and transfers additional. A limited number of cabins have been set aside at these special fares, once sold fares may revert to a higher fare. Fares may be withdrawn or varied; Cunard reserves the right to do so at any time. Discount based on comparison to fare launched into market 13 April 2016 for Round World Cruise programme & 6 April 2016 for Europe sailings.
#A $300 per person deposit is required at time of booking, unless within 120 days prior to sailing when full payment is required.
†Complimentary Gratuities offer is based on prepayment by Cunard of suggested gratuities in the amount of USD13.50 per person per day when booking Grill Suites, and USD11.50 per person per day when booking Britannia staterooms. Free Gratuities offer is not available for third/fourth berth guests.
^The inclusive drinks promotion applies to the first two guests in the stateroom, apply to drinks purchased onboard in bars or restaurants during the cruise, priced up to USD12 each for those booked in Grills Suites. Offer does not apply to bottles of wine or drinks packages. Drinks priced above the threshold shown above must be purchased at full price. Drinks may not be purchased for other people who are not on the promotion. Guests under 18 years of age may only purchase non-alcoholic drinks on this promotion. Where included drinks are priced under the outlined threshold the standard 15% service charge levied against all bar orders will be included.
- Credit card fees apply
- Valid for NRMA Members
- Airfares are not included in price
- Government fees and levies included
- Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other discount or offer
- The number of cabins is strictly limited and once sold will revert to a higher price
- Cancellation fees apply
- To be read in conjunction with suppliers terms and conditions, a copy of which can be obtained from your NRMA Travel Consultant
- Fares correct as at 8 Feb 2017 and may fluctuate due to changes in charges, taxes, fuel surcharges and currency
- NRMA Travel Pty Ltd. ABN 48 001 233 567
Phone EnquiryCall Now1300 279 528
Enquiries & Feedback