13 nights from
Discover the best of Alaska's glaciers and Denali National Park!
Celebrate 50 years with Princess Cruises with these fantastic offers! Click here for more
Glaciers and Denali top the list for reasons to visit spectacular Alaska, and on this land & sea holiday you'll see both.
Visit Denali National Park, Mt McKinley, North America's tallest peak and Alaska's most popular attraction and "The Golden Heart City" of Fairbanks plus see the breathtaking Glaciers on a 7 night Princess cruise.
With a Princess Alaska land & sea holiday, you'll see the very best of Alaska in one seamless holiday. The lodges, the train, the ship are all part of Princess Cruises, so the quality, comfort, and service you expect onboard the ship continues on land as well!
Contact your NRMA Travel consultant or email your travel enquiry via our online form.
- 7 nights on board the either the Coral or Grand Princess (Princess Cruises) travelling from Vancouver to Whittier (Anchorage)
- 2 nights stay at the Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- 2 nights stay at the centrally located Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Natural History Tour of Denali
- 2 nights stay at Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge
- Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise and Gold Mine tour
- All meals onboard with the exception of specialty restaurants (small surcharge)
- Entertainment onboard including comedy acts, theatre shows, live bands, karaoke, guest lecturers and more
|1||Vancouver, British Columbia||-||4:30PM|
|3||Ketchikan, Alaska||6:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|6||Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)||6:00AM||3:00PM|
|7||College Fjord, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)||6:00PM||8:30 PM|
|8||Anchorage (Whittier), Alaska||12:30AM||-|
Step off your ship into a waiting railcar for our exclusive Direct-to-the-Wilderness same-day rail service to Talkeetna, then on to the Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge. Get settled, and perhaps enjoy an optional afternoon excursion. The 20,320 Alaskan Bar & Grill is the perfect place for a relaxed dinner to end your first day in the Denali area.
A full day at the Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge means you'll have ample time to both relax and explore. The nature trails around the grounds is a pleasant way to get a sense of the place. And our Princess staff can help you choose from a generous offering of outdoor activities.
Enjoy a scenic motorcoach drive to the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, located just outside the national park entrance. Why not get to know the splendor of the park with one of a variety of activities including a husky homestead tour, fly fishing or a glacier landing via helicopter.
You have a full day to get out into one of America's best national parks. This morning, a Natural History Tour serves as a wonderful introduction to the animals, plants and geological features found there. Later today, you may want to stop by the tour desk to plan an activity such as rafting or hiking.
You'll have the morning to relax. Your motorcoach is waiting to take you from a wonderful stay in Denali along the scenic George Parks Highway to your next destination - Fairbanks. Enjoy the authentic Gold Rush atmosphere in this unique town.
This morning, take a Gold Dredge #8 tour with the chance to pan for your own gold. Enjoy a miner's lunch before taking a cruise on an authentic Sternwheeler Riverboat down the Chena River. The evening is at your leisure in Fairbanks.
Your tour ends this morning in Fairbanks.
Prices & Tour Dates
Valid for sale until 31 Aug 15, unless sold out.
Valid for travel:
2015: 13 May; 10 & 20 Jun; 8 Jul; 1 & 5 Aug; 2 Sep
|Dates||Booking no||Ship||Onboard credit per cabin||Inside cabin from||Outside cabin from||Balcony cabin from|
|13 May 15||6515/JA6||Coral||US$60||$1,790* (IF)||$2,090* (OE)||$2,210* (BZ)|
|10 Jun 15||6519/JA6||Coral||US$60||$2,240* (IF)||$2,790* (OE)||$2,990* (BF)|
|20 Jun 15||A519/JA6||Grand||US$50||$2,440* (IF)||$3,190* (OF)||$3,390* (BF)|
|8 Jul 15||6523/JA6||Coral||US$50||$2,540* (IF)||$3,190* (OE)||$3,390* (BF)|
|1 Aug 15||A525/JA6||Grand||US$50||$2,540* (IF)||$3,290* (OF)||$3,490* (BF)|
|5 Aug 15||6527/JA6||Coral||US$50||$2,490* (IF)||$3,240* (OE)||$3,390* (BF)|
|2 Sep 15||6531/JA6||Coral||US$75||$1,940* (IF)||$2,340* (OE)||$2,490* (BF)|
- 20% non-refundable deposit is due within three days of booking
- Full and final payment is required 75 days prior to departure
- Quad share fares are available, just ask!
*Terms & Conditions
- All fares are Australian dollars inclusive of GST, per person twin share, subject to change & availability
- Valid for sale until 31 Aug 15, unless sold out
- Valid for travel select departures 13 May; 10 & 20 Jun; 8 Jul; 1 & 5 Aug; 2 Sep 15
- + Onboard spending credit is per cabin based on twin share, not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash, maximum amount per cabin applies
- 20% non-refundable deposit is required within 3 days of booking. This amount is based upon the itinerary and travel date chosen
- Full payment required 75 days prior to travel
- Outside cabin may have obstructed views
- Credit card fees apply
- Valid for NRMA Members
- Airfares are not included in price
- Government fees and levies included
- Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other discount or offer
- The number of cabins is strictly limited and once sold will revert to a higher price
- Cancellation fees apply
- To be read in conjunction with suppliers terms and conditions, a copy of which can be obtained from your NRMA Travel Consultant
- Fares correct as at 19 Nov 14 and may fluctuate due to changes in charges, taxes, fuel surcharges and currency
- NRMA Travel Pty Ltd. ABN 48 001 233 567
Phone EnquiryCall Now1300 279 528
Enquiries & Feedback
Search & Book
- Car hire