13 nights from
Discover the best of Alaska's glaciers and Denali National Park!
Glaciers and Denali top the list for reasons to visit spectacular Alaska, and on this land & sea holiday you'll see both.
Visit Denali National Park, Mt McKinley, North America's tallest peak and Alaska's most popular attraction and "The Golden Heart City" of Fairbanks plus see the breathtaking Glaciers on a 7 night Princess cruise.
With a Princess Alaska land & sea holiday, you'll see the very best of Alaska in one seamless holiday. The lodges, the train, the ship are all part of Princess Cruises, so the quality, comfort, and service you expect onboard the ship continues on land as well!
Contact your NRMA Travel consultant or email your travel enquiry via our online form.
- 2 nights stay at Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge
- Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise and Gold Mine tour
- Rail journey from Fairbanks to Denali Village
- 2 nights stay at the centrally located Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Scenic coach tour from Denali to Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- 2 nights stay at the Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Coach tour from Mount McKinley Wilderness Lodge to Talkeetna
- Rail journey in the double storey glass domed Princess Carriages from Talkeetna to Whittier
- 7 nights on board the either the Coral or Island Princess (Princess Cruises) travelling from Whittier (Anchorage) to Vancouver
- All meals onboard with the exception of specialty restaurants (small surcharge)
- Entertainment onboard including comedy acts, theatre shows, live bands, karaoke, guest lecturers and more
Arrive in Fairbanks and check into your hotel for a two night stay.
Sightseeing today includes a Riverboat Cruise on an authentic sternwheeler and a Gold Mine Tour with a hearty miner's lunch included. The evening is yours to spend at your own pace.
|3||Fairbanks to Denali
Travel by motorcoach to Denali National Park. Check into the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge for a 2-night retreat. The afternoon and evening are free to get to know the lodge.
Enjoy a morning Natural History Tour into Denali National Park. The rest of the day is free to spend as you choose. Join an optional excursion or relax at the lodge soaking up the wilderness.
|5||Denali to Mount McKinley
Time this morning to relax or take an excursion. Then, travel by Princess Rail to Talkeetna and onto to the Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge by motorcoach. The evening is free to spend as you please.
Enjoy a full day of leisure. Choose from an array of optional excursions or just relax at the lodge.
|7||Mount McKinley to Whittier
Transfer to Talkeetna where you'll board the McKinley Express for direct rail service to Whittier and your awaiting ship. Set sail this evening.
|7||Anchorage (Whittier), Alaska||8:00 PM|
|8||Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)||3:00 PM||8:30 PM|
|9||Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)||-||-|
|10||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|11||Juneau, Alaska||6:30 AM||-|
|12||Ketchikan, Alaska||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|14||Arrive Vancouver, British Columbia||-|
PLEASE NOTE: 2015 departures operate in reverse
Prices & Tour Dates
Valid for sale until 31 Aug 15, unless sold out.
Valid for travel:
2014: 5 Jun; 13 Jul; 28 Aug; 7 & 11 Sep
2015: 13 May; 20 & 20 Jun; 8 Jul; 1 & 5 Aug; 2 Sep
|Dates||Booking no||Ship||Onboard credit per cabin||Inside cabin from||Outside cabin from||Balcony cabin from|
|13 Jul 14||6423/JB6||Coral||US$50||SOLD OUT||$3,213* (OZ)||$4,063* (BF)|
|28 Aug 14||2427/JB6||Island||US$60||$2,663* (IF)||$2,743* (OZ)||$3,243* (BZ)|
|7 Sep 14||6431/JB6||Coral||US$75||SOLD OUT||$2,438* (OZ)||$3,068* (BE)|
|11 Sep 14||2429/JB6||Island||US$75||$2,368* (IC)||$2,498* (OZ)||$3,068* (MY SUITE)|
|13 May 15||6515/JA6||Coral||US$60||$1,992* (IF)||$2,092* (OZ)||$2,522* (BZ)|
|10 Jun 15||6519/JA6||Coral||US$60||$2,472* (IF)||$2,672* (OZ)||$3,292* (BZ)|
|20 Jun 15||A519/JA6||Grand||US$50||$2,642* (IF)||$2,892* (OZ)||$3,692* (BF)|
|8 Jul 15||6523/JA6||Coral||US$50||$2,642* (IF)||$2,892* (OZ)||$3,562* (BZ)|
|1 Aug 15||A525/JA6||Grand||US$50||$2,642* (IF)||$2,892* (OZ)||$3,692* (BF)|
|5 Aug 15||6527/JA6||Coral||US$50||$2,572* (IF)||$2,802* (OZ)||$3,512* (BZ)|
|2 Sep 15||6531/JA6||Coral||US$75||$2,122* (IF)||$2,252* (OZ)||$2,762* (BZ)|
- $400 per person non-refundable deposit is due within three days of booking
- Full and final payment is required 80 days prior to departure
- Quad share fares are available, just ask!
*Terms & Conditions
- All fares are Australian dollars inclusive of GST, per person twin share, subject to change & availability
- Valid for sale until 31 Aug 15, unless sold out
- Valid for travel select departures 5 Jun 14 - 2 Sep 15
- + Onboard spending credit is per cabin based on twin share, not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash, maximum amount per cabin applies
- A non-refundable deposit of $400 per person is required within 3 days of booking. This amount is based upon the itinerary and travel date chosen
- Full payment required 80 days prior to travel
- Outside cabin may have obstructed views
- Credit card fees apply
- Valid for NRMA Members
- Airfares are not included in price
- Government fees and levies included
- Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other discount or offer
- The number of cabins is strictly limited and once sold will revert to a higher price
- Cancellation fees apply
- To be read in conjunction with suppliers terms and conditions, a copy of which can be obtained from your NRMA Travel Consultant
- Fares correct as at 28 Apr 14 and may fluctuate due to changes in charges, taxes, fuel surcharges and currency
- NRMA Travel Pty Ltd. ABN 48 001 233 567 Travel Agent Licence No. 2TA 5522
Phone EnquiryCall Now1300 279 528
Enquiries & Feedback
Search & Book
- Car hire