Taste of New Caledonia
Take a break with this great New Caledonian cruise.
This itinerary offers a perfect one week escape to the shimmering South Pacific. Enjoy 7nights cruising to New Caledonia, with your first stop Noumea, boasting chic French boutiques and cafes, as well as tropical boulevards and stunning colonial architecture. On day 5 of your cruise you'll visit the beautiful Isle of Pines. Walk along its 1.25km white-sand beach, go snorkeling, or hire a bike and ride around the island. Unpack just once, relax and discover some of the best destinations the South Pacific has to offer.
From Sydney you'll visit:
Heavily influenced by the French, Noumea's tropical boulevards and European chic are unmistakable. Old-world values and continental culture combine with colonial architecture and vibrant markets.
Isle of Pines
This striking island is one of the most picturesque areas of the South Pacific and will leave a lasting impression on you. Walk along its 1.25km white sand beach.
- 7 night cruise aboard Pacific Jewel or Pacific Pearl (P&O) roundtrip from Sydney to the South Pacific.
- All meals (with the exceptions of specialty restaurants) and entertainment (including production shows, guest entertainers, trivia, karaoke, dancing classes, movies and in-cabin videos) onboard
- No tipping required onboard
- All prices onboard are in Australian dollars
- Complimentary onboard facilities include: swimming pools, gym, spas, table tennis, shuffleboard, deck chess and books from the fully stocked library
|2 - 3
||Noumea, New Caledonia
||Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
|6 - 7
Note: Port arrival and departure times are approximate only and are subject to change.
Prices & Tour Dates
Valid for sale until 31 Dec 13, or until sold out
Valid for travel:
2014: 10 Jan, 18 Jan
Cruise fares, per person in Australian dollars based on twin occupancy*.
If you're a past passenger of P&O's then you may get a FURTHER discount and/or onboard credit. Call one of our Travel Consultants for your special price and the latest availability.
||Onboard Spending $$+
||Inside cabins from
||Oceanview cabins from#
||Balcony cabins from
|10 Jan 14
|18 Jan 14
- $200 per adult or $100 per child (2-12 yrs) non-refundable deposit is due within 3 days of booking
- Full and final payment is required 75 days prior to departure.
- For full terms and conditions see below.
*Terms & Conditions
- All fares are Australian dollars, per person twin occupancy, subject to change and availability and include GST
- ^ Saving calculated on full brochure fares
- # Oceanview cabins may have obstructed views
- + Onboard spending credit is per cabin & available only for selected departure dates and is per person, maximum amount per cabin applies, not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash. Credit cannot be used at the casino or medical centre.
- Credit card fees apply
- Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other discount or offer
- Cancellation fees apply
- P&O Cruises has set aside cabins which are available at these discounted fares. Once these cabins are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare or the full fare
- Port Charges, government fees and taxes included (other than any fuel surcharge that may be applied after date of advertisement)
- To be read in conjunction with the Booking and Passage Conditions from P&O Cruises brochure. A copy of which can be obtained from your NRMA Travel Consultant
- Fares correct as at 6 May 13 and may fluctuate due to changes in charges, taxes and currency
- NRMA Travel Pty Ltd. ABN 48 001 233 567 Travel Agent Licence No. 2TA 5522