Choovie offers heavily discounted tickets to a range of over 50 participating independent regional cinemas across Australia. And as an NRMA Member, you can now search by cinema or by the latest available movie sessions all day, every day, including Public Holidays.
NRMA Members can save from 25-48% on movie tickets at a range of regional cinemas across Australia.
How to redeem
Simply click on the button below to access your exclusive member offer via Choovie. You will need to create an account and verify your email address.
Once that's done - login, and use the search boxes to search by movie or by cinema.
Select your preferred session, add the number of tickets and progress through the payment process. Your tickets will emailed to you or appear in your account.
Show your tickets at the cinema for entry.
Map correct as of 27 October 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Via Choovie you will have access to two types of movie offers, depending on which venue is selected.
- Ticket - a ticket indicates that an individual is entitled to admission to the chosen movie, at the chosen time and venue as selected via Choovie. Tickets are only valid for the session selected.
- Voucher – a voucher can be converted, free of charge, for a ticket to the chosen movie, at the chosen specified time and location as selected via Choovie. Individuals can make the conversion either via the chosen venue’s website, where a booking fee may apply, or at the venue prior to entry. Although very few sessions are fully booked, please note that a voucher does not guarantee entry until it is converted to a ticket. In some cases, a voucher may be used for alternative sessions, as noted in the email provided upon purchase.
Access and Accounts
To use Choovie you will need to:
- Create a movie account as directed by registering your email address;
- Browse venues, movies, and session times; and
- Purchase movie offers using your credit card.
You will receive a QR Code — which is your ticket or voucher. You can purchase a single movie offer or buy multiple movie offers for friends and family. Choovie cannot guarantee that those who have purchased multiple tickets will be seated together.
You can either print the movie offer or use it in electronic format from your smart phone (email).
Your movie offer expires after a single use. If you suspect that your Choovie account has been compromised in any way, you should: i) change your password at the Choovie website; and ii) notify email@example.com immediately.
Movie offers are not valid for Gold Class, group bookings, special events, movie marathons or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated. A surcharge applies for 3D, Vmax, Vpremium, Vjunior or Dobly Atom sessions. It is the responsibility of the holder to redeem movie offers for a movie session selected on or before they expire. Movie offers are non-refundable, not transferrable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or other gift products. Lost or expired movie offers will not be extended, replaced, or exchanged for cash.
Choose Entertainment may suspend or terminate your access to Choovie at any time if it suspects any misuse of the Services, or if you breach these terms and conditions.
Choovie movie offers are only available at participating cinemas.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Participating cinemas may sell Choovie movie offers at a significant discount to those available at their box office. Once a Choovie order has been confirmed it cannot be altered or cancelled and refunds will not be provided. You are responsible for taking care to review your order to ensure that all details are correct before completing the payment process. If an incorrect email address is provided during registration movie offers cannot be delivered.
On rare occasions a cinema may cancel or change a planned movie session to which Choovie movie offers have been sold. While Choose Entertainment is not responsible for cinema cancellations or changes Choose Entertainment will use reasonable endeavours to provide you notice of cancelations and changes prior to the planned session time and offer a full refund.
Disclaimer and Liability
Choose Entertainment are not an agent, representative or affiliate of any participating cinema. Choose Entertainment provide no warranty or representation on the accuracy, completeness or correctness of any information provided by participating cinemas or regarding the availability, quality, merchantability, or the like, of the products supplied by participating cinemas.
Choose Entertainment make all reasonable efforts to ensure that our Services are always available to you, however there may be times when our Services are not available due to technical reasons or reasons beyond our control.
To the extent permitted by law and not excluding Australian Consumer Law, Choose Entertainment exclude liability for any loss or damage suffered by anyone in connection with the access, use, misuse, or unavailability of our Services.
Choose Entertainment Pty Ltd uses the eWAY gateway for online credit card transactions. eWAY process online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing safe and secure means of collecting payments via the internet. All transactions performed using the eWAY gateway are secured payments:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your credit card and login details cannot be viewed by Choose Entertainment or any outside party
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade centre, further protecting your credit card data
- eWAY are authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks
- eWAY does not hold or possess your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Choose Entertainment.
If any part of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable or void, that part shall be severed to the extent necessary and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of these terms and conditions will be construed as a waiver of any other breach of these terms and conditions.
If you have any general questions, feedback, or technical issues for Choovie please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Choovie?
Choovie is Australia’s home of cheap cinema tickets. With Australia’s largest cinema network, and a unique airline style pricing system, Choovie has a discount cinema ticket anywhere and any day of the week.
How it works
You no longer have to wait until “Cheap Tuesday” to get a great movie deal. With Choovie, every unpopular session is cheap. So you can get a discount movie ticket any day of the week. Choovie's unique pricing algorithm predicts which sessions will be the least popular and prices them accordingly. Even more popular sessions are usually much cheaper than at the cinemas.