1. What documents will I need to provide to have my car loan conditionally approved?
2. How quickly can I get an approval?
Provided all details are correct, NRMA car loans can provide pre-approval in five business hours.
3. Are there any ongoing fees?
No, one of the many benefits of an NRMA car loan is there are no ongoing fees. When you shop for a loan, make sure you consider all fees including monthly fees, origination fees, additional loan repayment fees and early termination fees. Call NRMA car loans on 1300 732 398 to make sure you have the best deal.
4. What type of interest will I be paying?
5. Do I have to be an NRMA Member to take out a loan?
6. Do I need to provide security for a car loan?
7. How can I apply for an NRMA car loan?
8. How can I calculate my car loans repayment?
10. What sort of loan is best for me?
11. What happens if my car is written off?
Your car insurance policy may cover the bulk of the loan, but if there is a shortfall between the amount paid out and the amount owing you will need to make the loan repayments.