1. What documents will I need to provide to have my car loan conditionally approved?
2. How quickly can I get an approval?
3. Are there any ongoing fees?
4. What type of interest will I be paying?
5. Do I have to be an NRMA Member to take out a loan?
6. Do I need to provide security for a car loan?
7. How can I apply for an NRMA car loan?
8. How can I calculate my car loans repayment?
10. What sort of loan is best for me?
11. What happens if my car is written off?
Your car insurance policy may cover the bulk of the loan, but if there is a shortfall between the amount paid out and the amount owing you will need to make the loan repayments.