The Motorserve safety and service check is designed to give a thorough and transparent assessment of your vehicle, identifying any safety issues your car may have.
Our top priority is ensuring your car is safe and with over 100 points on our safety and service checklist, we cover the important parts that impact your vehicle's safety.
We'll identify any immediate work required and recommend when additional servicing or repairs should be carried out in the future to bring your vehicle back to its peak operating performance.
What’s covered during the safety and service check?
- Road test checking transmission, engine, diff, clutch and vehicle body
- Tyre tread and air pressure
- Brakes and steering
- Suspension and driveline
- Engine air filter and cabin filter
- The battery and charging system
- Exhaust system
- Drive and fan belts
- Coolant levels check and top up
- Lights, windscreen and wipers