Our comprehensive safety check is designed to give a thorough and transparent assessment of your vehicle, identifying any safety issues your car may have.
The safety check is free, and we offer it before we start any car service. We cover all the elements that impact your vehicle, but most importantly passenger safety.
What’s covered during a comprehensive safety check:
- Tyre tread and air pressure
- The battery and charging system
- Exhaust system
- Drive and fan belts
- Coolant and transmission fluid – check and top up
- Lights, windscreen and wipers
- Brakes and steering
- Suspension and driveline
- Road test checking transmission, engine, diff, clutch and vehicle body