The Australian and State governments have clearly categorised vehicle safety, servicing and repairs as an essential service. At this time, the health and wellbeing of all Motorserve customers and staff is absolutely of top priority.
To ensure that you can keep your vehicle safe and roadworthy, a number of changes have been implemented across all car servicing centres to help minimise the spread of the COVID-19 virus. These include the following:
• All customers are screened prior to entering our sites to ensure they meet self-isolation or quarantine requirements.
• Any Motorserve team member who shows potential symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive will be directed to follow self-isolation guidelines issued by the Australian Government. Motorserve team members who have returned from overseas are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
• All customer vehicles are thoroughly cleaned prior to being serviced and prior to being returned to the customer.
• All staff are wearing appropriate protective equipment when going about their tasks.
• Social distancing of 1.5m between staff and customers are now mandatory, so please respect this and consider others whilst in-store.
• Lock boxes are provided to customers for pick-up and drop-off if they do not wish to go inside the customer waiting area. Please call the store in advance of your booking if you’d like to use this service.
• Payment is required by tap and go. No cash is accepted at this time. Alternatively, an option is available to customers to pay their invoice prior to collecting their vehicle. Please call the store prior to discuss this option.
• Increased cleaning measures and rotations have been put in place across all sites.
• Increased supply and access to hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray has been provided.
Whilst it’s completely understandable that some people may be hesitant to have their car serviced or repaired at this time, Motorserve are implementing stringent health and hygiene protocols across all Motorserve locations. If you are at all concerned about a booking, contact your local store and the team will be happy to discuss the options for minimising contact or help you reschedule to a different time.
Your Motorserve team
Car servicing available
Call 1300 223 544 to book car servicing and repairs or book online.
Motorserve Pty Ltd ABN 41 121 715 393 license number MVRL43713 is an IAG Company. National Roads and Motorists’ Association Limited ABN 77 000 010 506 is a separate and independent company from Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722.