What are your operating hours?
Which areas do you service?
What services do you offer?
We provide the following services:
• Essential service — from $250 for NRMA Members*
• Log Book service in line with manufacturer’s specifications
• Vehicle repairs and diagnostics including brake repairs and replacements, suspension and shock absorbers, starter motors and alternators, and more.
We offer simple, easy to understand servicing:
• Greater price transparency
• Callout fee and use of specialist and synthetic oil is now included in service price – so there are no hidden or additional costs
• Members enjoy 10% off car servicing and repairs
Which models do you service?
What if I’m not an NRMA Member?
Can you carry out an eSafety check (formerly pink slip)?
What work can’t be conducted by a mobile mechanic?
We are unable to do the following work:
• Blue slip or eSafety (formerly pink slip) inspections
• Air conditioning system repairs and re-gas
• Engine replacements
• Gear box replacements
• Clutch replacements
• Incorrect fuel draining
• Vehicle inspections (pre purchase/end of warranty)
• Fitment of second hand parts
• Fitment of customer supplied parts
• LPG registration checks
Can NRMA mobile mechanics perform the same service as my dealership?
What is the warranty on your work?
What happens if additional repairs are needed?
As part of our commitment to providing upfront and transparent communication, your mobile mechanic will let you know about any extra work that is required before starting additional repairs.
• We carry out a 100-point Safety Check with every booking before any work is conducted.
• A written estimate is provided before any work is commenced, including associated costs and time required.
• No additional work will be conducted without your approval.
How can I book?
When and how do I pay?
Can I supply my own parts?
Do you charge an additional fee for coming to me?
What is a suitable place to have my car serviced?
To ensure the safety of your vehicle and the mechanic on the day of your service:
• Your vehicle will need to be parked in a safe location, free or able to be sectioned off from through traffic.
• Vehicle access must be on a flat surface, on tarred or concrete driveway, or in a private car park.
• At least 2.1m clearance for any vehicles located in apartment or work car parks.
• Someone authorised to approve service or any repairs must be available during the service.