An NRMA car servicing mobile vehicle inspection is a comprehensive inspection detailing the current state of the vehicle. A mobile vehicle inspection will provide you with:
- Peace of mind when making a large purchase decision
- Identify issues to be rectified by the manufacturer when a new car warranty is due to expire
- Additional selling power, giving buyers the reassurance your car is in good working order
- Potential to save thousands of dollars when negotiating private sales
- Same-day report prepared by highly skilled, professional NRMA mechanics in Sydney, Canberra and NSW including Newcastle and Wollongong
- High quality pictures of the inspected vehicle which is included in the price
Mobile inspections are available Monday - Saturday, 7.30am - 5.30pm.
For more information please visit our Mobile vehicle inspection frequently asked questions.
Mobile Vehicle Inspection inclusions
Your mobile vehicle inspection will take approximately 90 minutes to be carried out. At the conclusion of the mobile vehicle inspection, the detailed vehicle inspection report will be emailed to you as soon as possible.