You'll find we're constantly promoting value-added deals for car servicing or repairs, and we want to make sure you have access to the conditions around each offer wherever possible.
When you're next in the market for a car service, make sure to refer to our latest offer. We're confident you'll save.
- Free Pink Slip offer – New Member (NSW)
- $40 off your car service – New Member (ACT)
- Free Pink Slip offer
- $50 Off your next car service
- $100 Classic Care or $150 Premium Subscription store credit
- Mobile vehicle inspections
- Member offer - save 10% log book service
- Bonus pink slip offer or $40 off for a car service offer
- Summer Sizzler $40 off a car service offer
MotorServe Pty Limited trades as NRMA MotorServe (ABN 41 121 715 393) is part of The National Roads & Motorists' Association (the NRMA). By booking your vehicle with NRMA MotorServe, you accept these Terms and Conditions.This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales. These Terms and Conditions are available on the following website: nrmamotorserve.com.au/warranty we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any changes to these Terms and Conditions by placing a notice on our website.
Estimates and Payment
We provide an estimate of the cost of all work to be undertaken. The estimate will be discussed with you prior to work being commenced on your vehicle. Estimates remain valid for 7 days. All estimates and prices include GST.
You understand that larger vehicles may require high quantities of oil during servicing. NRMA Motorserve may at its sole discretion, and without contacting you for authorisation, charge an amount to cover the cost of the oil used in the service.
Should additional work be found necessary during the course of the service which would cause the estimate to be exceeded, we will contact you to explain the additional work required and to seek your authorisation for the additional costs to be incurred before proceeding.
A detailed tax invoice outlining the work carried out and associated costs will be provided once the work is completed. Payment must be made in full on the day of the work being completed and prior to collection of your vehicle. We accept cash, credit cards, EFTPOS and bank cheques. Payment made by Visa or MasterCard credit cards will incur a surcharge of 1%. Payment made by American Express credit cards (Amex) will incur a surcharge of 3%. Personal cheques are not accepted.
Trading terms for customers operating an authorised trading account with NRMA MotorServe are 14 days from date of tax invoice. Please note that property in any product sold by NRMA MotorServe to you does not pass from us to you until we have been paid in full.
All of our advertised prices are subject to change without notice, however we will update our prices regularly in written information that we provide and at our website: nrmamotorserve.com.au
Certain State and Commonwealth legislation, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), imply warranties or conditions or impose guarantees or obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. These Terms and Conditions do not purport to exclude any statutory rights available to you and must in all cases be read subject to those statutory provisions. Other than those statutory provisions, we exclude all conditions and warranties which may be implied by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option, to:
1. In the case of services supplied or offered by us, either:
a. the re-supply of those services
b. the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied
2. In the case of goods supplied or offered by us, either:
a. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods
b. the repair of the goods
c. the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced
d. the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you or any third parties for:
a. any claim, whether that claim arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or statute
b. any loss (including loss of profits or special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss)
c. damage, injury or death to any person or property, arising out of or relating to the products sold by us or the services performed by us
Registration of your vehicle
1. You understand that driving an unregistered vehicle is illegal and warrant that your vehicle is registered in accordance with the state/territory legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to your vehicle. Where your vehicle is not registered you will ensure that you take all necessary steps to notify us that your vehicle is unregistered.
2. Where you have not notified us in accordance with clause 12.1 that your vehicle is unregistered you agree to indemnify us for any fines, penalties, loss, damage, injury or death caused to any person or property when we are driving or otherwise operating your vehicle.
As part of these terms and conditions you acknowledge that where invoices are not paid we hold a lien over the vehicle belonging to you which is in our possession.
Storage and disposal of uncollected vehicles
If we exercise a lien over the vehicle or if you do not collect the vehicle within 2 days from the time it is ready for collection a vehicle storage fee of $25.00 per day will apply.
If we cannot contact you using reasonable efforts, or you do not collect the vehicle or discharge any lien we hold over the vehicle belonging to you, within 3 months from the time the vehicle is ready for collection we are entitled to sell or dispose of the vehicle by any reasonable method at your expense without any further notice to you. We will apply the proceeds of the sale or disposal of the vehicle to the sums you owe us and return the balance to you. If the proceeds received from the sale or disposal of the vehicle are not sufficient to discharge the amounts you owe us, the outstanding amounts will be owed by you to us as a debt. After such sale or disposal of the vehicle we will be discharged from any liability whatsover in respect of the vehicle.
Parts and lubricants
NRMA MotorServe uses quality aftermarket parts and lubricants that meet or exceed the specifications of those originally fitted by your vehicle manufacturer. Should you wish to use an alternate brand or product, MotorServe will take reasonable action to source that part or product for you, although this may impact on the pricing and time commitments of your car service or repair.
You understand that some vehicles require larger quantities or higher grade oil during service. NRMA MotorServe may at its sole discretion, and without contacting you for authorization, charge an amount to cover the cost of the oil used in the service.
Referral to NRMA Approved Repairer
In certain circumstances NRMA MotorServe may recommend an NRMA Approved Repairer to you. This is a recommendation only and NRMA MotorServe receives no fee for referral nor plays any part in the pricing or operations of these independent businesses. NRMA MotorServe is in no way responsible for any work an NRMA Approved Repairer carries out on your vehicle.
Manufacturer extended warranties
You understand that some car manufacturers provide extended warranties that may not entitle NRMA MotorServe to service your car. It is your responsibility to ensure that work completed at NRMA MotorServe does not affect or void an extended manufacturer warranty.
Video footage and recordings
You understand that collecting recordings, video footage or filming of any kind at NRMA Motorserve without the express consent of NRMA Motorserve is not permitted and may constitute a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles.
NRMA MotorServe provides exclusive offers to NRMA Members and non-Members in regards to NRMA Membership. These offers are subject to change without notice.
NRMA Member offers
Current NRMA Members who have any NRMA MotorServe log book service, major service, Essential service, vehicle inspection, or repair work performed at an NRMA MotorServe centre will be entitled to the quoted or advertised discounted prices for NRMA Members.
Terms and conditions
1. A valid Member card must be shown at point of sale to redeem the discount.
2. For all NRMA MotorServe log book services, major services, Essential services, vehicle inspection and repair work, 4WD vehicles and some European and prestige vehicles may be subject to a surcharge to cover required higher grade oil and parts costs. Any applicable surcharge will be set out in your estimate.
3. NRMA Member discounts for repair work do not apply to: tyres and puncture repairs, major repairs that require specialist attention through our extended network of specialist suppliers, car electrics, windscreen repairs and replacement, and battery and charging system check.
4. The NRMA Member Offer is subject to change without notice and replaces all previous discounts or offers.
Matters outside our reasonable control
We will not be liable for any delay in performing, or any failure to carry out repairs to your vehicle to the extent that such delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control. You understand that when repairing your vehicle the power supply in your vehicle may be temporarily interrupted. This may cause your audio system to lock and require an unlock code. We will take reasonable steps to prevent this from happening however it is usually outside our control. The unlock code for your audio system is supplied by the manufacturer of your vehicle and any cost incurred by us in unlocking your audio system will be your sole responsibility.
NRMA MotorServe warranty
NRMA MotorServe guarantees the parts and labour that it supplies and uses in the servicing of your vehicle for the time period or kilometres travelled (whichever occurs first) outlined in the following warranty conditions. The NRMA MotorServe warranty does not apply to parts which are second hand however this does not affect your statutory rights and the non-excludable guarantees provided under Australian Consumer Law will apply to any second-hand parts supplied and used by NRMA MotorServe.
1. Warranty period
|Car servicing and engine maintenance||12 months or 20,000km|
|General mechanical repairs||12 months or 20,000km|
|Flushing services||12 months or 20,000km|
|Brakes (passenger vehicles only)||12 months or 20,000km|
|Batteries (as per manufacturer’s warranty)||Ranges from 6 to 36 months|
|Suspension and steering (as per the manufacturer’s warranty)||Ranges from 12 to 24 months|
Except as set out in the below paragraph, NRMA MotorServe only uses high quality parts that meet or exceed the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
If a new or reconditioned part is not available for your vehicle NRMA MotorServe can fit a second hand part. Where a second hand part fitment is required NRMA MotorServe will notify you first and seek your consent to fit that part.
If we fit a part or parts covered by a part manufacturer’s guarantee that extends beyond the NRMA MotorServe warranty period, we will uphold this warranty period and fit any replacement parts offered by the part manufacturer at no charge.
If carrying out this work requires NRMA MotorServe to purchase additional parts or provide labour not covered by the part manufacturer’s guarantee, there may be an additional charge and you will be notified of this before any work commences.
2. What we cover in your NRMA MotorServe warranty
Should any part be incorrectly fitted by NRMA MotorServe, or found to be defective* during the warranty period, we will replace refit or rectify the part at no charge.**
If requested, we are happy to make all replaced parts available for inspection at the time you collect your car.
Where the work conducted is windscreen chip repair or windscreen repair, NRMA MotorServe provides you with a lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials for as long as you own the vehicle. During the warranty period, subject to the exclusions as detailed below, if a windscreen or window NRMA MotorServe has fitted to your vehicle leaks or is faulty due to our workmanship or materials, NRMA MotorServe will rectify the problem free of charge. NRMA MotorServe’s warranty does not cover faults caused by: physical damage (including impact damage); your neglect or negligence; abuse, misuse of your vehicle; driving your vehicle or removing the masking tape before the expiration of the curing time specified on the front of the invoice; pre-existing faults in your vehicle (including rust and corrosion); or fair wear and tear.
It is possible that during the repair process the glass can crack and become unrepairable. If this happens, NRMA MotorServe will not charge for the repair.
If the repaired chip subsequently cracks, at your option, NRMA MotorServe will refund the paid cost of the repair or deduct the paid cost of the repair from the cost of a new windscreen.
3. What is not covered by your NRMA MotorServe warranty?
There are five ways in which you will void your NRMA MotorServe warranty:
a. if you use your vehicle in competition, on a closed circuit or as part of any timed event
b. if you remove the part or parts originally fitted by NRMA MotorServe to the vehicle
c. if the part or parts are damaged by misuse or accident, in particular by engine backfire or malfunction
d. if warranty work is performed elsewhere, unless the work has been authorised in writing by the NRMA MotorServe Operations Manager in advance of any work being undertaken
e. NRMA MotorServe does not use customer supplied parts and they are not covered by warranty
4. Statutory warranty
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits under the NRMA MotorServe warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods and services.
5. What you should do if you have a problem?
a. contact the NRMA MotorServe where the work was completed (or if this is not convenient contact the NRMA MotorServe Operations Manager at 9 George Street, North Strathfield, NSW, 2137)
b. arrange a convenient time for the repair work to be undertaken
c. bring your vehicle and original invoice to NRMA MotorServe (at your cost) where we will work with you to resolve the problem
*Applies to manufacturer’s defects only. **Parts fitted under the NRMA MotorServe warranty will only be covered for the remainder of the original warranty period, which commences from the date of the initial invoice.
Redeem offer: Call 1300 258 948 or book online and show the email when you take your car in to one of our car servicing centres.
Terms of offer: Offer valid for 6 months after receiving the email. Email must be presented at time of safety inspection check report (pink slip). Valid for one redemption only for a vehicle attached to the Membership. Valid at any NRMA car servicing centre in NSW. Offer is not transferable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Standard NRMA car servicing terms and conditions apply, available at nrmamotorserve.com.au/warranty. NRMA reserves the right to terminate this offer at our discretion. MotorServe Pty Ltd trading as NRMA Car Servicing ABN 41 121 715 393 license number MVRL43713.
Redeem offer: Call 1300 060 616 or book online and show the email when you take your car in to one of our car servicing centres.
Terms of offer: *Offer valid for 12 months after the date of receiving the email. Email must be presented at time of essential or log book service. Valid on one vehicle attached to the subscription at Majura Park and Tuggeranong NRMA car servicing centres. Offer is not transferable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Standard NRMA car servicing terms and conditions apply, available at nrmamotorserve.com.au/warranty. NRMA reserves the right to withdraw this offer at our discretion. NRMA reserves the right to terminate this offer at our discretion. MotorServe Pty Ltd trading as NRMA Car Servicing ABN 41 121 715 393 license number MVRL43713.
Redeem offer: Search NRMA car servicing to book or call 1300 792 176
Offer Period: 20 August - 31 December, 2017
Terms of offer:
Offer valid for new NRMA Car Servicing car safety check (pink slip check) booked in before 31st December 2017. Service must be completed by 31st January 2018. Valid for one redemption per vehicle. Valid at any NRMA car servicing centre (except Tuggeranong) for NSW registered vehicles. We are not able to offer car safety checks with our NRMA Mobile Car Servicing. Offer is not transferable for cash and can be used in conjunction with our $100 off your next NRMA car service offer. Standard NRMA Car Servicing terms and conditions apply. NRMA reserves the right to terminate this offer at our discretion. MotorServe Pty Ltd trading as NRMA Car Servicing ABN 41 121 715 393 license number MVRL43713.
Redeem offer: Call 1300 726 561 to book, please quote offer.
Offer Period: 30 July 2017
Terms of offer:
Offer expires on 30 June 2017 or as indicated on individual flyers or advertising material. Service must be booked and completed by the expiry date on the individual flyer or advertising material. $50 is off the applicable RRP of any Essential Service, Log Book Service or repair and can only be redeemed at the MotorServe centre mentioned on the flyer received. If no MotorServe centre is mentioned, then the voucher can be redeemed at any one of the 22 NSW or ACT MotorServe locations. NRMA MotorServe reserves the right to terminate this offer at our discretion. Offer is not transferable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only one voucher can be used per Essential Service, Log Book Service or repair and repair cost must be over $200. Standard NRMA MotorServe terms and conditions apply, available at nrmamotorserve.com.au/warranty.
Redeem offer: Call 1300 060 618 to book.
Offer Period: 5 December - 30 June 2017
Terms of offer:
Eligibility to receive the offer:
1. The bonus safety inspection check report (pink slip) will be provided for when an essential service or other service level is booked and completed according to the terms below (Offer).
2. The Offer is only for one safety inspection report to be completed on the vehicle which is the subject of the service. It does not mean that the vehicle will pass the inspection and does not include the cost of repairs required (if any).
3. Minimum fee payable is if for an Essential service: minimum fee $169 for Members and $189 for non-members. Some vehicles may be subject to a surcharge where they require larger quantities or higher grades of oil and prestige parts.The Offer is only available if you book your service between 2017 (the “Offer Period”)
4.The offer claim period is 12 months from the 1 February, 2017.
5. This Offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Members are still entitled to receive 10% of the cost of servicing and repairs.
6. Offer is not transferable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. Standard NRMA car servicing terms and conditions apply, available at nrmamotorserve.com.au/warranty. NRMA reserves the right to terminate this offer at our discretion.
Conditions for redeeming the offer:
8. Bookings must be made and completed at a participating NRMA car servicing store by 1 February, 2018.
9. Offer is only valid at Artarmon, Caringbah, Wagga Wagga and Rouse Hill NRMA car servicing centres only.
10. Offer is valid on one vehicle per customer only.
11. Offer must be mentioned at the time of booking.
12. If the vehicle the subject of the pink slip inspection does not pass, we will give you a “Repairs Needed” report showing what repairs are required. If the repairs are completed within 14 days, the Vehicle can be reassessed by us with no additional safety check fees. If you present Your Vehicle for reassessment after the 14 day period, you will need to pay $39.00 for the second safety check inspection fee. Once the repairs have been made and the vehicle passes the safety check, we will issue a safety check report, and you can renew Your registration. The results will be sent to Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) electronically.
13. NRMA reserves the right to terminate this offer at our discretion.
14. Offer is not transferable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
15. Standard NRMA car servicing terms and conditions apply, available at nrmamotorserve.com.au/warranty.
16. MotorServe Pty Ltd. ABN 41121715393 trading as NRMA MotorServe, license number MVRL43713. NRMA MotorServe Tuggeranong license number 17120725, 62 Athllon Drive, Greenway ACT 2900. NRMA MotorServe Majura Park license number 19500359, 3/1A Catalina Drive, Majura Park ACT 2609. National Roads and Motorists’ Association Limited ABN 77 000 010 506.
17. NRMA collects, uses and discloses your personal information in accordance with NRMA’s Privacy
Policy, which is available at mynrma.com.au/privacy-policy.
Back to top
Terms and conditions apply
This offer is available to current active NRMA Members. The offer entitles an Eligible Member to a 10% discount off the invoice price of a log book service. This Offer is valid from 1st January 2018 to 28th February 2018.
To take up this Offer, an Eligible Member must during the Promotional Period:
Book a log book service at any NRMA car servicing centre in NSW & ACT or mobile car servicing prior to 28th February 2018. The log book service must be completed by 31st March 2018. This offer can be used in conjunction with Free Pink Slip.
The Offer is limited to one transaction per day per NRMA Member, per vehicle; and the 10% discount is only applied to the cost of the log book service and will not apply to any other product, service or additional booking fee appearing in the same transaction.
NRMA reserves the right to terminate or vary this Offer during the Promotional Period at our discretion. The Offer is not transferable for cash.
Redeem Offer: Call 1300726532 to book
Offer period: 1 December – 30 June 2018
Bonus pink slip inspection is valued at $40 and covers only one safety inspection report to be completed on the vehicle which is the subject of the service. It does not guarantee that the vehicle will pass the inspection. If repairs are required we will issue a Repairs Needed report showing what repairs are required. If the repairs are completed within 14 days, the vehicle can be reassessed at the same NRMA car servicing centre with no additional safety check fees. Bonus Pink Slip is exclusively available to NRMA Members with any essential or log book service booked and completed by 30 June 2018 within our store network. $40 off car service is exclusively available to NRMA Members when booking with our mobile car servicing and ACT stores with any essential or log book service booked and completed by 30 June 2018. Offer is not transferable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at our discretion. Standard NRMA car servicing terms and conditions apply, available at nrmamotorserve.com.au/warranty. NRMA reserves the right to withdraw this offer at our discretion. NRMA car servicing is operated by MotorServe Pty Ltd ABN 41121715393, license number MVRL43713.
Redeem offer: Call 1300 792 563
Offer period: 20 November - 31 December 2017
Terms of offer: You will be entitled to $40 off deducted from the total price payable for a completed essential or log book service which is booked and completed by 31 December 2017. Offer exclusively available to NRMA Members when you get a mobile car service or at any NRMA car servicing and repair centre. Email must be presented at time of service. Offer is not transferable for cash. Standard NRMA car servicing terms and conditions apply. NRMA reserves the right to terminate this offer at our discretion. MotorServe Pty Ltd trading as NRMA Car Servicing ABN 41 121 715 393 license number MVRL43713. National Roads and Motorists’ Association Limited ABN 77 000 010 506 is a separate and independent company from Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance.