1. What areas do NRMA batteries service?
2. How quickly can NRMA replace my battery?
3. Are NRMA batteries expensive?
4. Do NRMA batteries come with a warranty?
5. What is a deep cycle battery?
6. What is a calcium battery?
7. What is a sealed battery?
8. What does CCA mean?
9. Does the NRMA make batteries for trucks?
10. Does NRMA have a battery suitable for my SUV?
11. My car won't start - how do I know if I need an alternator or starter motor?
In most cases if the battery charge light has been coming on while driving this would indicate an issue with the alternator. If your vehicle is having trouble turning over and the battery is in good condition this could indicate an issue with the starter motor. We'll check these components and explain what are your possible options so you can make an informed decision on what to do next.