What are the benefits of our battery warranty?
- Nationwide mobile car battery replacement
- Quality car batteries – 2-3 years guaranteed performance across our entire range
All NRMA batteries are produced to meet strict quality control standards. We stand by our range and our warranty:
- 3 year warranty on Premium batteries for private use vehicles
- 2 year warranty on Extra Heavy Duty batteries for private use vehicles
- 6 month warranty on courier fitments and 3 month warranty on taxi fitments
If your battery is found to be defective in material or workmanship (and not just discharged/flat) during the designated warranty period specified on your invoice, the battery will be replaced, free of charge. This warranty does not cover batteries that fail due to improper charging, a broken container or cover, damage caused by fire or excessive heat, wreckage, explosion, freezing, the use of special additives introduced to the battery, or any damage caused by abuse or neglect.
Whenever work is being carried out by us, we’ll always take the necessary precautions to prevent any damage. As modern vehicle computers can be corrupted, we use an electrical system memory protector (ESMP) to ensure retention of your vehicle's computer memory. Unfortunately, we can’t accept responsibility for damage that is not related to the battery fitment. For any battery warranty claims, call us on 13 11 22.