Frequently asked questions
I already have roadside assistance with the NRMA. What's different about these bundles?
If you’d like to know how these bundles differ from your current cover, see how they compare with Classic Care here, and with Premium Care here.
Please refer to the full terms and conditions for details on roadside assistance benefits for each bundle option.
How long is the contract? What if I want to change or cancel my bundle before my subscription is up?
What if I don't use all my inclusions within the 12 month subscription period?
Do I have to pay monthly or can I pay annually?
Is credit card the only way to pay? What happens if my credit card details change?
What's included under 'car servicing and repairs'?
What does the 'mobile mechanic service' entail?
When can I start using my roadside benefits?
I'm a new NRMA customer, do I have to pay the joining fee?
What is covered with the '$3,000 in major breakdown assistance' in the premium bundle?
What does 'Thrifty car rental included' mean?
Things you need to know: Where car servicing and repairs are offered under the Go Bundle subscription packages, these can only be redeemed at NRMA car servicing outlets at Caringbah, Gladesville, North Parramatta and Seven Hills in Sydney, Majura Park and Tuggeranong in Canberra (Service Area). Where mobile mechanic services are offered under the Go bundle subscription package, these will be not be available at all times or in all areas in NSW/ACT including country or remote areas. Where the pink slip inspection is offered under the Go Bundle subscription packages, these can be redeemed at NRMA car servicing outlets at Caringbah, Gladesville, North Parramatta, and Seven Hills in Sydney or with our mobile mechanic service. Where the complimentary car wash and vacuum is offered under the go bundle subscription package, these can only be redeemed with your car servicing and repairs at NRMA Car Servicing outlets at Caringbah, Gladesville, North Parramatta and Seven Hills in Sydney, Majura Park and Tuggeranong in Canberra.
For existing Members in the Service Area, the Go Bundles are available:
- Even if your current subscription package is not due for renewal during the Validity Period. We will give you a refund of any unused portion of your Subscription Package starting from the date that you take up the Go Bundle; or
- For purchase by Gold and Gold Life Members of the NRMA but without any loyalty or tenure discount, for example, Gold Members discount;
For new and existing Members, each Go Bundle subscription package:
- is only available for purchase by calling 1300 371 435
- applies for a minimum term of 12 months starting on the joining date. The availability of the Go Bundle Subscription Package for renewal after the initial 12
- month period will be subject to the discretion of the NRMA;
- can only be paid for on a monthly payment plan using a credit card (not direct debit from a bank account or debit card);
- only available for purchase by individuals for private use and is not available to business customers; and
- is not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
All package prices are inclusive of GST.
A 48 hour waiting period applies to roadside assistance benefits for new members.
NRMA reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or modify the any or all Go bundle subscription Packages or any components of them, at any time. If this occurs,
NRMA will elect whether to provide members with a refund or subscription package of equal value.
MotorServe Pty Ltd ABN 41 121 715 393 trading as NRMA Car Servicing, licence number MVRL43713.
Car rental entitlements will be provided by Kingmill Pty Limited ABN 58 003 966 649 trading as Thrifty.
Separate terms and conditions apply for each component of each go bundle subscription package, including for vehicle servicing and vehicle hire. For full terms and conditions, please refer to mynrma.com.au/gobundles/termsandconditions.