1. By participating in the Road Trip - NRMA Top Spots (Promotion), you will be deemed to have: (a) accepted these terms and conditions; and (b) expressly consented to our use of your personal information under the Privacy Act, Spam Act and other related communication and privacy legislation for marketing and other NRMA business purposes.
2. The promoter is National Roads and Motorists’ Association Limited, trading as NRMA Motoring & Services ABN 77 000 010 506 of Level 13, 151 Clarence Street Sydney NSW 2000 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion commences at on 19 December 2019 and entries close at 11:59pm pm (AEST) on 31 October 2020 (Promotional Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents only that are 18 years or over.
How to Enter
5. To enter this Promotion, you must submit your favourite road trip location or 'top spot' by completing and submitting the form found on mynrma.com.au/holidays/holiday-finder/road-trips/top-spot during the Promotional Period. You may also enter by posting photo of your favourite road trip location or 'top spot' on Instagram and using the hashtag #RoadTripTopSpot during the Promotional Period. This entry method by hashtag is only open to public Instagram accounts; accounts set to private will not be able to enter using a hashtag and should use mynrma.com.au/holidays/holiday-finder/road-trips/top-spot.
5. By entering into the NRMA Road Trip Top Spot Promotion you agree to assign and grant NRMA the right and permission to use, communicate, reproduce and publish any imagery you submit as part of your entry. You also agree to release NRMA from any and all liability from such usage, waive any right you may have to compensation and consent to any infringement of your moral rights that may arise from such usage.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
7. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Promoter.
8. Employees of the Promoter (Employees) and its Related Bodies Corporate (as this term is defined in the Corporations Act) and such employees’ immediate family members are not eligible to win.
9. To protect the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, at any time (including after the closing of the Promotion) the validity of all entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits invalid, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or tampers with the entry process or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means to submit repeated entries.
Draws and Prizes
10. The Promoter will review and judge all entries and decide, in its sole discretion, a winning entry.
11. The winner will receive one (1) voucher for NRMA Parks and Resorts with the total value of AUD$2000.00 and will be valid for 12 months only excluding black out dates. Winner will need to refer to NRMA Parks and Resorts Terms and Conditions for any restrictions on the Prize.
12. The total prize pool value is AUD$2000.
13. The prize value is correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value or specification. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
15. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
16. The winner will be notified by email on 7 November 2020 and the winners’ names will be published on NRMA’s website on 11 November 2020. Only the winners will receive written notification. If the winners cannot be reached within 12 weeks at the email address, address or telephone number provided on their entry will unfortunately be disqualified and the winner will be re-selected.
17. If for any reason a winner does not take their prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, or chooses not to participate in the Promotion, then that prize (or element thereof), will be forfeited.
Personal Information and Privacy
19. You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer if you would like details of the personal information that the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like it to be corrected. Our Privacy Officer's contact details are:
9 Murray Rose Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
or via email at
20. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use your personal information (such as name, age, membership number and image, mobile phone number, email address) and any other information provided to the Promoter pursuant to this Promotion without remuneration or compensation to you for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning you and promoting the Promoter, its business and related companies.
Limitation of Liability
21. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
22. The Promoter may:
a) modify or suspend the Promotion if all entrants participating in the competition until that point are notified of the changes to these Conditions of Entry, upon notification of any such changes, the affected entrants may terminate their participation in the competition without any liability to the entrant; or
b) terminate or cancel the Promotion.The Promoter will not be liable for any modification, suspension, termination or cancellation.
23. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.