NRMA car servicing offers a tailored Certificate III in Automotive (Mechanical - Light Vehicle) Apprenticeship Program. Our apprentices have the opportunity to learn more than a trade, they receive practical training that not only equips them with the skills to become great technicians but provides them with genuine career development opportunities.
All training is delivered by experienced automotive technicians. In addition, our apprentices receive personalised support from their in-store workplace coaches and a dedicated apprenticeship team.
The four year apprenticeship program consists of core learning modules and a number of elective units delivered over the first three years. The fourth year provides the opportunity for our apprentices to master their mechanical skills, whilst at the same time focusing on future career development within the NRMA.
Benefits of being an NRMA apprentice include:
- Security working for an established and trusted brand
- Attractive above award remuneration package
- Access to a monthly bonus scheme
- Paid tuition fees and textbooks
- Access to state of the art workshops and the latest equipment
- Supply and launder of uniforms
- Work on variety of vehicles and types of jobs
- Great team member discounts and employee benefits
- High commitment to health and wellbeing where safety comes first
- Additional training and professional development opportunities