The NRMA Parks and Resorts has today announced it will further expand its portfolio of holiday parks to include six destinations across the east coast of Australia.
The six parks across NSW, Queensland, Tasmania and Victoria will see the NRMA Holiday Parks stable of owned and managed parks grow to 44, with further expansion expected in the coming months. The NRMA is one of Australia’s largest tourism providers with a portfolio valued at over $800 million.
The NRMA’s strategy to grow its services to Members in transport and tourism is now in its third year and the organisation has a particular focus on championing the benefits of regional tourism. According to the NRMA’s latest tourism report, the tourism sector has the potential to grow to $150 billion by 2030.
The six new parks will be known as:
- NRMA Stockton Beach Holiday Park (Newcastle Region, NSW)
- NRMA Yarrawonga Mulwala Holiday Park (Murray River Region, NSW/Victoria)
- NRMA Warrnambool Riverside Holiday Park (Great Ocean Road, Victoria)
- NRMA Halls Gap Holiday Park (Grampians, Victoria)
- NRMA St Helens Waterfront Holiday Park (Bay of Fires, Tasmania)
- NRMA Bowen Beachfront Holiday Park (Whitsunday Coast, Queensland)