At NRMA Parks and Resorts, we believe that travel should be for all, no matter your age or ability. So, if you’re looking for accessible holidays and activities with easy access, NRMA Parks and Resorts has you covered.
Many of our NRMA Parks and Resorts have cabins and villas that are equipped with a variety of accessible or mobility impaired facilities and fittings for guests. Designed specifically to ensure all of our guests have a comfortable stay, you'll find fantastic features such as:
- Wide corridors and doorways, so you can make the most of your accommodation
- External ramp access, make it easy to get out and explore
- Lowered kitchen counters; putting meal time essentials within easy reach
- Walk-in showers and wet areas with extra-large bathrooms allowing you space to maneuver
- Spacious living room, kitchen and dining areas with plenty of room your family and friends.
Check out some of our accessible NRMA Parks and Resorts below. And don't forget, NRMA Members can stay four nights and only pay for 3*.