At NRMA we’re there for you when you need us. We’re Members too, so we aim to deliver the kind of service we expect to receive ourselves.
This means bringing you tailored help by always following the principles of freedom, simplicity, personal service, value and consistency.
We’re there whenever you need us
- We’ll be there to answer your call 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
- We make it easy to contact us via phone, email, web or mobile app
- We have a dedicated rapid emergency response for when people or animals are in danger
We’re straightforward and transparent
- We speak openly, honestly and fairly
- We clearly explain our products and services so you can make an informed choice
- We’ll always let you know of any changes to our products or services
You’re always treated as an individual
- We use your feedback to improve our products and services
- Our different levels of coverage are designed to suit your individual lifestyle
- We’ll always protect your personal information
- We represent your interests in safety and wellbeing through NRMA Advocacy
We help you get the most from your Membership
- Everything we do is driven by our goal of bringing you more value
- Our profits are reinvested to bring our Members even more benefits
- Beyond roadside assistance, we bring you a wide range of Member benefits and discounts
We always aim to meet your expectations
- We’re dedicated to delivering a high level of service and monitoring our performance
- We’ll tell you how long roadside assistance will be, keep you updated and get you back on the road 9 times out of 10 – with towing available as a backup
- Our best practice approach to complaint handling means we’ll aim to set things right within 5 days
Feedback helps us to improve your NRMA, so feel free to get in touch.
The NRMA has proudly won the Australian Business Award for Service Excellence 4 years in a row.