Frequently Asked Questions about the More4Members rewards program.
- > Question 1. Why did my Membership number change from 7 digits to 9 digits?
- > Question 2. What is the key tag return service?
- > Question 3. What is the More4Members rewards program?
- > Question 4. What is SYC&S and is it different to More4Members?
- > Question 5. Who can use the More4Members rewards program?
- > Question 6. How do I access the program?
- > Question 7. Do I have to pay extra for the More4Members rewards program?
- > Question 8. What's the difference between Show Your Card & Save and More4Members?
- > Question 9. What does More4Members entitle me to?
- > Question 10. Who are the partners included in More4Members?
- > Question 11. I used to be able to get a discount with (partner x); why isn't this available anymore?
- > Question 12. I've heard the term 'Family and Friends'. What does this mean?
- > Question 13. How can regional Members take advantage of offers?
- > Question 14. I don't want my transactions to be recorded by NRMA when I transact at your partners. Can I still access the discounts?
- > Question 15. When my card is scanned or swiped will any of my personal data be collected?
The easiest way to differentiate between the two is:
- The More4Members rewards program is exclusive to NRMA M&S with offers only available in NSW and ACT.
- SYC&S discounts are available when travelling interstate and internationally. Look for the logo. The offers are primarily in the travel, entertainment and accommodation area.
NOTE: You can still access all the SYC&S benefits at participating partners.
Look for the More4Members rewards program logo in NSW and ACT but when travelling interstate or overseas look for the SYC&S logo.
Many of our partners have offers that are relevant for all Members, regardless of where they live in Australia.
These include all our online partners, such as Staples, Quickflix and more - as our online partner list is growing. Our NRMA family products, such as Car Loans and NRMA Insurance Multi Policy Discount can also be redeemed easily by regional Members over the phone.
The More4Members rewards program terms and conditions outline that any transaction undertaken by a Member will be subject to some data being collected. Therefore, to access any of the More4Members rewards program discounts or benefits, the details of the NRMA Membership card and the transaction will be collected by NRMA.
NRMA is one of Australia's most trusted brands and complies with all privacy legislation.
When you access the More4Members rewards program, some transactional information is passed to NRMA M&S by the partner. Your data is always kept confidential by NRMA M&S - as with all other data we have about our Members.
i. If you use your Membership card (i.e. you access a More4Members discount or benefit) you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the program.
ii. As a Member, you cannot stop us collecting your data if you decide to use the More4Members rewards program. However, you can opt out of marketing communications.
For more information, refer to the More4Members terms and conditions.