Join the club that benefits
With Club Care, you can still enjoy the many benefits of being an NRMA Member, even if you don't require NRMA Roadside assistance.
Club Care is designed for:
- Members have manufacturer roadside assistance but want to keep your NRMA membership active
- Members who no longer drive but want to take advantage of the many other Membership benefits
- New members who do not drive but want to take advantage of the many benefits of NRMA membership
Club Care includes:
- Show your Card and Save with our More4Members Rewards Program providing exclusive discounts with some of Australia's biggest brands in travel, home, lifestyle and more
- Free maps
- Open Road bi-monthly member magazine
- NRMA Travel Services providing valuable, trusted travel advice and personalised booking service
- Child restraints professionally installed for $40* (free with Premium Care and Premium Plus)
For more information, or to purchase your Club Care Membership package - call 13 11 22 or
|Membership Guide 2015 (PDF 1.2MB/18 pages)|
|Membership Terms and Conditions effective 1 May 2013 (PDF 619KB/25 pages)|
* Special accessories are not included. Terms and conditions apply.