An NRMA mobile vehicle inspection is a comprehensive inspection detailing the current state of the vehicle.
Our expert vehicle inspectors can conduct pre-purchase, pre-selling and end of warranty inspections for peace of mind when purchasing or selling vehicles.
Why get an NRMA mobile vehicle inspection?
- Peace of mind when making a large purchase decision
- Identify issues to be rectified by the manufacturer when a new car warranty is due to expire
- Additional selling power, giving buyers the reassurance your car is in good working order
- Potential to save thousands of dollars when negotiating private sales
- Same-day report prepared by highly skilled, professional NRMA mechanics in Sydney, Canberra, Newcastle and Wollongong
- High quality pictures of the inspected vehicle which is included in the price
- Members save $20 off vehicle inspections
Mobile inspections are available Monday - Saturday, 7.30am - 5.30pm and will take approximately 60-90 minutes to be carried out. At the conclusion of the mobile vehicle inspection, the detailed vehicle inspection report will be emailed to you.