This document contains the Terms and Conditions which apply to your use of the National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited web site and NRMA smartphone app. In addition to the General Conditions set out in this document, there are also specific and additional terms and conditions, which form part of the General Conditions and govern your use of NRMA's web site and the NRMA smartphone app. Since you are also bound to these specific terms and conditions, you should review them before using our web site or the NRMA smartphone app.
NRMA Membership Terms and Conditions
Membership Terms and Conditions - effective 14 May 2018 (PDF 2MB/25 pages)
Business Motoring Rewards Terms and Conditions
Business Motoring Membership Entitlements - Nov 2017
1. Conditions of use
1.1 This document contains the terms and conditions which apply to your use of the National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited ('NRMA' or 'we') web site ('web site') and the NRMA Roadside Assistance iPhone application ('NRMA iPhone app'). In addition to these General Conditions, there are also specific and additional terms and conditions, which form part of the General Conditions and govern your use of NRMA's web site and the NRMA iPhone app. Since you are also bound to these specific terms and conditions, you should review them before using our web site or the NRMA iPhone app.
1.2 Your use of this web site and the NRMA iPhone app is governed by these terms and conditions ('Terms').
1.3 By participating and continuing to use this web site or the NRMA iPhone app you indicate your consent and agreement to these Terms.
2. Copyright and Trade marks
2.1 What you can do: All the material on this web site and the NRMA iPhone app is subject to the copyright of NRMA or its third party licensors. You must not reproduce any of the material contained on the NRMA iPhone app except that you may download a copy of the NRMA iPhone app to your mobile device used to access the material available from the NRMA iPhone app. You must not reproduce any of the material contained on this web site except that you may:
a. download a copy of this web site to the local hard drive of the computer used to access the site; and
b. print extracts (hard copies) of this web site, but only for your personal use.
2.2 What you cannot do:
Copy any of the material on this web site or the NRMA iPhone app or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form
2.3 The NRMA logo is a registered trade mark of NRMA. Other trade marks may be displayed on the web site or the NRMA iPhone app from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the web site or the NRMA iPhone app should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo or trade mark displayed on the web site or the NRMA iPhone app, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
2.4 We encourage you to provide links to the website. While you may use the name "mynrma.com.au" in the text of any such link, you may not use the NRMA logo or any of our other trademarks without our prior written consent.
3.1 You must not use this web site or the NRMA iPhone app for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations and codes of conduct.
3.2 In particular, you agree not to:
a. use this web site or the NRMA iPhone app to disparage, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
b. publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
c. engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the web site or the NRMA iPhone app;
d. impersonate any person or entity; or
e. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the web site or the NRMA iPhone app any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
3.3 NRMA retains the right at all times to monitor, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
4.1 The information contained on this web site and the NRMA iPhone app is for general information purposes only. You must not rely on any statement contained in this web site or the NRMA iPhone app without taking specialist advice. While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained on this web site and the NRMA iPhone app, we make no warranties and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result or your reliance on any part of it.
4.2 In particular, we make no representations or warranties and exclude all liability:
a. in relation to any of the material of this web site or the NRMA iPhone app (including any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such material);
b. in relation to any material, resources or content of any other web site included in, referred to on, or accessed by a hyperlink through this web site or the NRMA iPhone app ('Third Party Web Site'). We do not endorse or approve the material of any Third Party Web Site, nor will we have any liability in connection with any of Third Party Web Site howsoever arising; or
c. that this web site, the NRMA iPhone app or any of their material is virus free. You should take your own precautions in this respect and we accept no responsibility for any harmful code that may be introduced into your system by using this web site or the NRMA iPhone app.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to this web site and the NRMA iPhone app, we can not and do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
7. Links and other third party materials
In this section 7, "Content" means any information that may be generated or encountered through use of this web site or the NRMA iPhone app. It includes data provided by or obtained from Third Parties.
Certain Content, components or features of this web site and the NRMA iPhone app may include materials from third parties and/or hyperlinks to other web sites, resources or Content, including web sites, Content and material which includes authorised or licensed NRMA branding. Because NRMA may have no control over such third party sites and/or materials, you acknowledge and agree that NRMA is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and that NRMA does not endorse or warrant the accuracy of any such sites or resources, and shall in no way be liable or responsible for any Content, advertising, products or materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that NRMA shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any damages you incur or allege to have incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your use and/or reliance upon any such Content, advertising, products or materials on or available from such sites or resources.
8. NRMA smartphone App
8.1 Use of location-based features and services
NRMA, its partners and licensors may provide certain features or services through the NRMA iPhone app that rely upon device-based location information. To provide such features or services, where available, NRMA its partners and licensors may collect, use, transmit, process and maintain your location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device, and you hereby agree and consent to NRMA’s and its partners' and licensors' collection, use, transmission, processing and maintenance of such location data to provide such services.
In addition, by enabling and/or using any location-based services or features within the NRMA iPhone app, you agree and consent to NRMA collecting, using, processing and maintaining information related to your membership, and any devices using the location based services or features of the NRMA iPhone app, for purposes of providing such location-based service or feature to you. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your membership number, device ID and name, device type and real-time geographic location of your device at time of your request. You may withdraw this consent at any time by not using the location-based features or by turning off the Location Services settings (as applicable) on your device.
The features of the NRMA iPhone app using your location data are intended for your personal use only, to assist in identifying your approximate location and the availability of nearby businesses which may be of interest to you. The location based services of the NRMA iPhone app are not intended or suitable for use as an emergency locator system.
As part of the NRMA iPhone app, you may from time to time receive updates to the NRMA iPhone app which may be automatically downloaded and installed to your device. These updates may include bug fixes, feature enhancements or improvements, or entirely new versions of the NRMA iPhone app. You agree that NRMA may automatically deliver such updates to you as part of the NRMA iPhone app and you shall receive and install them as required.
8.3 Google Maps Service Use of the Google Maps service (which is included within the NRMA iPhone app) is subject to the following additional terms: Google Maps Terms of Service and Google Maps Legal Notices.
Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of any advertising material which is submitted to us or which we obtain from them and which is published on the web site or the NRMA iPhone app, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of any advertising material published on this web site or the NRMA iPhone app.
10. Liability and Indemnity
10.1 Certain State and Commonwealth legislation, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. These General Conditions do not purport to exclude any statutory rights available to you and must in all cases be read subject to those statutory provisions.
10.2 You will indemnify us if we suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with your breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the web site or the NRMA iPhone app.
10.3 To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option, to:
a. in the case of services supplied or offered by us:
i. the re-supply of those services; or
ii. the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied; and
b.in the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
i. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
ii. the repair of the goods; or
iii. the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
iv. the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
10.4 You agree that in no circumstances will we be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages (including any loss of profits) in connection with:
a. the use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the web site, the NRMA iPhone app or any material on the web site or the NRMA iPhone app;
b. unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data;
c. statements or conduct of any third party on the web site or the NRMA iPhone app; or
d. any goods purchased through this web site or the NRMA iPhone app.
11.1 Variations: These Terms may be varied from time to time. You will be notified of any changes here.
11.2 Applicable law: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
11.3 Contact Details: Please contact our Digital Team should you have any technical issues regarding this web site or the NRMA iPhone app.
11.4 All contents of the NRMA web site and the NRMA iPhone app are copyright © 2005 National Roads and Motorists’ Association Limited and / or our licensors. All rights reserved.
1.1 The area of this web site where users can contribute material is the NRMA motoring blog.
1.2 Further information about this area may be found on the appropriate part of the web site.
2. Contributed Material
2.1 All copies of user contributed material, including text, images and photos ('Material'), becomes the property of NRMA.
2.2 If you wish to submit Material to the web site, you agree to do so on the additional terms and conditions set out in this clause 2.
2.3 NRMA reserves the right to do any of the following:
a. select Material to be displayed on the web site;
b. remove any Material at any time;
c. amend, alter, edit or delete any Material you submit without any right of attribution to you; and
d. use any photos submitted as Material in any way that NRMA sees fit.
2.4 In submitting Material, you:
a. warrant that that any Material you submit is your own work and that you own all intellectual property rights in it; and
b. warrant that any Material you submit for publication or which is published on the web site is not obscene, defamatory, offensive or otherwise illegal.
2.5 When contributing Material to the web site, you must not include:a. information that helps sell, buy, solicit or offer goods, services, shares or other commodities including any phone numbers, mail or email addresses or URLs;
b. personal information, or the personal details of others such as phone numbers, mail or email addresses;
c. offensive or otherwise unsuitable images of a sexual or other inappropriate nature;
d. spamming, flaming or typing in ALL CAPS;
e. advertising or promotion of external URLs, competitions, sites or products;
f. gratuitous swearing, profanity or spiteful remarks;
g. reference to, or provide links to illegal activities including but not limited to insider trading, ramping/hyping stocks, defamation, vilification, pornography, racial or sexual slurs, drug use;
h. false or misleading or deceptive information; or
i. misinformation or rumour.
3. Liability for Material
3.1 Any opinions expressed in Material are those of the users.
a.is not responsible for, and does not accept any liability in respect of, any Material; and
b. does not check the content or accuracy of any Material.
4. General Condition
Purchase of Goods - Terms and Conditions
1. All information about the goods on this web site and the NRMA iPhone app has been provided 'as is'. Although we have endeavoured to provide information which we believe to be correct at the time of publication, all descriptions of the goods we publish are based on information supplied by or obtained from third parties. we make no representation or warranty that the information on the web site or the NRMA iPhone app including any descriptions of the goods is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We do not accept any liability relating to information provided by or obtained from third parties.
2. Prices and availability of goods are subject to change at any time without notice. Discounted prices are only for Members of Australian Partner Motoring Associations. The NRMA reserves the right to correct pricing errors at any time. In the event we discover a pricing error, we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible about the error and, if you decide against the purchase, we will process a refund for the item or items in question.
3. Unless otherwise indicated on this web site or the NRMA iPhone app, all goods available for purchase are priced in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
4. The goods offered on this web site or the NRMA iPhone app are only available to persons who are capable of entering into a legally binding contract with the NRMA. Without limiting the foregoing, by utilising this web site or the NRMA iPhone app to place an order, you warrant to the NRMA that you are 18 or more years of age and that you are authorised and able to make payment in the manner selected by you. You also warrant to the NRMA that all information given by you to the NRMA through this web site or the NRMA iPhone app (including your name, contact and address details, credit card details) are correct.
5. No contract for the purchase of goods will be formed until your order has been accepted by us by sending you a Receipt Number. The contract will be deemed to be formed at the time and place where you receive our acceptance. We reserve the right to reject your order for any reason. You warrant that any purchase made by you from us is not for the purpose of commercial resale.
6. Payments can be made with valid credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard) via our secure payment gateway.
7. Our aim is to hold stock or have immediate access to the goods available for sale on-line. However the availability of goods may change from time to time as unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. While NRMA is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from failure to deliver or delay in delivery of any goods, we will work with you and our suppliers and partners in an attempt to find a satisfactory resolution if such a situation arises.
8. All goods purchased from NRMA's web site or the NRMA iPhone app are delivered by a freight carrier. The risk of loss and title for the goods pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. We do not ship to addresses outside Australia.
9. Most deliveries will occur between 5 and 10 business days after acceptance of an order, unless we notify you of other arrangements. These delivery times are a general guide only and NRMA accepts no responsibility for delays in delivery where such delays are beyond our control.
10. Warranty and Liability
10.1 These Terms and Conditions and the Laws of New South Wales, Australia, apply to all transactions for the purchase of goods through this web site or the NRMA iPhone app. No conditions or warranties apply or are given unless expressly set out in the Terms and Conditions. NRMA does not exclude any rights and remedies available to you in terms of the Trade Practices Act (Cth) or any similar State or Territory legislation in relation to the provision by us of any goods or services via the web site or the NRMA iPhone app which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise we exclude all conditions and warranties which may be implied by law.
10.2 To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option, to:
a.the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
b.the repair of the goods; or
c.the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
d.the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Damaged goods must be advised by phone, fax or email within two days of receipt otherwise claims under these Terms and Conditions will not be investigated or accepted.
10.3 You agree that in no circumstances will we be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages (including any loss of profits) of whatever nature (whether in contract, tort (including negligaence), equity or under statute) in connection with any goods purchased through this web site or the NRMA iPhone app.
11.1 If the product sent to you
a. does not comply with the product you ordered, or
b. does not comply with the description of the product on our web site or the NRMA iPhone app, or
c.is completely or partly damaged or faulty, or
d.is not complete or some parts are missing, please call our Call Centre, phone 1300 782 312, as you might have to return the good. Our Call Centre will inform you about the further procedures.
We will pay or reimburse you for the reasonable cost of returning a product in these circumstances.
11.2 Returns must be sent in the original packing.
11.3 Appropriate packaging must be used to ensure that no in-transit damage occurs.
11.4 All products must be returned in the condition that they were sent to you.
11.5 All returns will be inspected for authenticity prior to processing any refund.
11.6 You may be contacted to clarify any issues relating to the returned product.
Important: The original packing slip of the Carrier must be sent to us with the return package.
12. General Conditions
1. Links to Web Sites of, and materials from, Third Parties
In connection with the arrangement of reservations and the purchase of tickets, vouchers and goods, National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited's ('NRMA' or 'we') web site and the NRMA iPhone app contains materials, resources and Content (as defined below) from and hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties ('Third Parties'), including, web sites, resources, content and material which includes authorised or licensed NRMA branding (together 'Third Party Sites or Material'). These Third Party Sites or Material may not be under the control of the NRMA and NRMA is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or Material or any hyperlink contained in any Third Party Sites or Material.
In this section 1, 'Content' means any information that may be generated or encountered through use of this web site or the NRMA iPhone app. It includes data provided by or obtained from Third Parties.
2. Tickets and Vouchers purchased through 'Tickets.com'.
Tickets and vouchers purchased through the linked web site 'Tickets.com' are sold by NRMA Travel Pty Ltd. ('NRMA Touring Services') as an agent for and on behalf of the party who presents the event or attraction, including a promoter or producer or venue as the case may be (the 'Principal'). Any representations made by the Principal with reference to the event or attraction at any time and any associated complaints or claims arising thereon are the responsibility of the Principal and not NRMA Touring Services.
Tickets and vouchers sold through Tickets.com are subject to the Principal's conditions of sale and also (to the extent that they are not inconsistent with the Principal's conditions of sale) the following: Before purchasing tickets, carefully review event and seat selection. If an event is cancelled due to adverse weather or for any cause reasonably beyond the Principal’s control the Principal is not obliged to arrange a substitute service or event. Postage charges will not be refunded on cancellation of an event.
You must comply with the security arrangements for the event and the venue including bag and personal searches and prohibition of certain items such as knives, umbrellas, glass and alcohol. The Principal and NRMA Touring Services accept no responsibility for confiscated items.
3. Tickets, Vouchers and goods purchased through web sites of other Third Parties
NRMA and its related bodies corporate are not acting as sellers, nor as agents on behalf of Third Parties (other than Tickets.com), in connection with your reservation and/or purchase of tickets, vouchers or goods from Third Party's web sites. Third Parties are not the agents of the NRMA and have no authority, express or implied, to bind the NRMA or to make any representations, warranties or statements on NRMA's behalf. We are not a party to any transactions entered into between you and a Third Party.
Your purchase of tickets, vouchers and goods is governed by the specific terms and conditions of the respective Third Party as shown on the Third Party's web site. Since you are bound to the Third Party's terms and conditions, you should read them before purchasing a ticket or a voucher online.
You acknowledge and agree that your correspondence or business transactions with any Third Party, including any merchants or advertisers, found on or via NRMA's web site, the NRMA iPhone app or services, including payment for and delivery of any goods or services, are solely between you and the relevant Third Party.
Where NRMA's web site or the NRMA iPhone app provides the possibility to enter into legal transactions with Third Parties by linking to or using Third Party Sites or Material, the inclusion of the Third Party Sites or Material in or on NRMA's web site or the NRMA iPhone app does not in any way imply a recommendation or an endorsement by the NRMA of the relevant Third Party, its products or services or any such Third Party Sites or Material.
4. Exemption of Liability
The NRMA is not responsible or liable for any monies paid in advance to a Principal or a Third Party by you or by the NRMA on behalf of you, if the Principal or the Third Party is unable to provide the service e.g. by default, insolvency, liquidation, change of ownership or operational difficulties or for any other reason.
The NRMA may dispatch tickets and vouchers on behalf of Principals and Third Parties. The NRMA is not responsible for any tickets once they have left our premises including tickets sent by post.
The NRMA is not liable and has no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by circumstances outside its control. The NRMA does not accept responsibility for any Principal or Third Party changing or withdrawing prices, details of products or services shown; all prices are subject to alteration without notice.
5. Discounted prices
Discounted prices are only for Members of the NRMA. Members will only receive the published discount when tickets are pre-purchased through Third Party Sites or Material.
All references to 'NRMA Prices' and 'Members' refer to NRMA Members only. National Roads and Motorists’ Association Limited ABN 77 000 010 506 is a separate and independent company from Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance.
Certain State and Commonwealth legislation, including the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. These Terms and Conditions do not purport to exclude any statutory rights available to you and must in all cases be read subject to those statutory provisions. To the extent permitted by law, tickets, vouchers and goods are not refundable by NRMA.
8. General Conditions
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, NRMA's General Conditions govern the purchase of tickets, vouchers and goods and the use of NRMA's web site and the NRMA iPhone app.
9. Contact details
If you wish to contact us please use any of the methods below:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: PO Box 1026 Strathfield NSW 2135
- telephone: 13 11 22
At NRMA, we take your security when making transactions very seriously. We have employed state of the art security technology and procedures so that you can buy with confidence.
There are three main issues when buying online.
First, can you trust the organisation you are buying from? NRMA is one of Australia's most trusted brands. As Australia's largest member-owned organisation trusted by over 2.3 million people every day, you can be sure we have your interests at heart.
Second, is the information secure as it is transferred? When you provide us with your payment details for your annual membership fee via your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc) and press 'Place My Order', a request is sent to our web servers (computers that host the website). Our server then sends a unique 'key' and certificate (to prove its authenticity) back to your browser, instantly.
Your browser uses the key to encrypt the information before sending it back. Our web servers decrypt it at the other end using a copy of the unique key that was sent.
This also occurs each time we process your annual membership renewal, if you have provided us with an automatic direct debit request.
The encryption we use is Extended SSL Certificates capable of 256-bit encryption, turning your data into information only available if you have the key. 256-bit encryption means trillions of possible combinations - virtually impossible for someone to hack.
The level and sophistication available will depend on the capability of your browser. You may want to update your version to the most current.
Third, are your financial details handled securely? Our payment gateway is hosted by SecurePay which is level 1 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant.
Being fully approved under the highest level of compliance, you can be assured that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
In general, when buying online follow these simple guidelines:
- Look for the letter 's' after the 'http' of the website address. This means the site is secure
- Buy from reputable companies that you have heard of. Look for a physical address and phone number. Rest assured that making transactions with NRMA will be a safe and pleasurable experience.
Direct Debit from a Card or Bank Account
1. Direct Debit is a convenient way to pay your Subscription Fees. By selecting this option, you provide consent we can debit the amount that you owe us, being the applicable fees for that membership renewal period, directly from a bank account or credit card nominated by you (excluding prepaid credit cards);
2. You must provide us with accurate and complete billing information including your legal name, address, telephone number, email address and in some cases, date of birth or other proof of identification. We will not be liable for any billing errors that occur as a result of you providing inaccurate billing information.
3. You must notify us immediately if your credit card, debit card, the bank account details provided to us for the purposes of charging your Subscription Fees is no longer current or has changed. You can update your payment details by contacting our customer service centre on 13 11 22.
4. We will set up the direct debit from your nominated bank account once you have set up a direct debit arrangement and agree to the terms of the Direct Debit Service Request Agreement. On or around the payment date each month, we will debit your nominated account for the amount due.
Where Monthly Payment Plan has been selected, the annual fee will be taken to have been incurred on the date of renewal but you will be permitted to make payment of annual subscription fee in twelve equal monthly instalments over the subsequent 12 month period.
Where Monthly Payment Plan has been selected via a special offer or promotion, the total contract price will be taken to have been incurred on the date of renewal and where permitted to make payment on annual subscription fee over the subsequent 12 month period. The twelve monthly instalments may not necessarily be equal over the subsequent 12 month period. In all cases the total will equal the total contract price at time of sign up.
5. You acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the current NRMA Membership Terms and Conditions applicable at the time of renewal.
6. Your Subscription Package will be for Classic Care, Premium Care or Premium Plus (as applicable). All your Membership entitlements will be in accordance with the Subscription package which you are paying for, as detailed in the NRMA Membership Terms and Conditions.
7. We will issue you with a renewal notice by your chosen communication preference. The renewal notice will specify the annual Subscription Fees payable by you, and if applicable, the monthly breakdown of that annual fee. . This will be provided to you at least 42 days prior to your renewal date.
8. Unless you request otherwise, your Subscription will be automatically renewed annually until you elect not to renew your Subscription via the Direct Debit option by contacting us to cancel the direct debit arrangement or choose an alternative method of payment.
9. To cancel Direct Debit you will need to contact us and confirm your cancellation of the Direct Debit no less than 3 business days from your next monthly payment date. If you do not provide sufficient time for cancellation, we may be unable to cancel your Direct Debit prior to the next monthly payment due date.
10. The Membership Fee and any other charges set out in your renewal notice include GST, where applicable.
11. We will give you not less than 14 days written notice if we propose to vary the details of your direct debit arrangements.
12. Where a monthly payment plan is selected we will charge an administration fee which will be built into the annual subscription. Please note your financial institution may also charge for services relating to your direct debit arrangements.
13. If you wish to cancel your direct debit arrangements with us you must arrange a suitable alternative payment method and pay the balance of any outstanding Roadside Assistance fees before we will cancel your direct debit arrangements.
14. We reserve the right to cancel this direct debit arrangement should one or more of your debit payments be returned or dishonoured. You shall be responsible for any bank fees associated with dishonoured payments.
15. If a debit payment is returned or dishonoured and you require Roadside Assistance, you may be required to pay the missed payment before service is rendered.
16. If a debit payment falls due on any day which is not a business day, the payment will be made on the next business or calendar day. If you are unsure when the debit will be processed to your account you should ask your financial institution.
17. It is your responsibility to have sufficient cleared funds available in the account to be debited to enable debit payments to be made.
18. If (i) direct debit payment is declined or (ii) you fail to pay us the total amount due by the date specified on an invoice or (iii) your payment is unsuccessful, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you by text message, email or telephone that an amount is overdue. If the amount outstanding is not immediately paid then we reserve the right to redraw after 10 business days.
19. Any queries concerning disputed debit payments must be directed to us in the first instance by contacting us on 13 11 22. If we cannot resolve a query or dispute between us, you may refer your query or dispute to our bank who may ask you to provide information in connection with your query or dispute.
20. Direct debiting is not available on the full range of accounts at all financial institutions. If in doubt, you should check with your financial institution before requesting direct debit from us.
21. You are responsible for checking your account details against a recent statement before completing a direct debit request.
22. Prices are subject to change at our discretion, and a slight rounding up may occur on the 12th monthly charge of your subscription in order to reconcile payment for the full subscription price.
23. Except to the extent that disclosure is necessary in order to process debit payments, investigate and resolve disputed transactions or is otherwise required by law, we will keep details of your account and debit payments confidential.
24. If payment is more than 60 days overdue (For Monthly Payment Plan), Your Subscription will lapse unless alternative arrangements are agreed by us.
25. Where a monthly payment plan is selected, suspension of your Subscription Package is not permitted.
26. If you have chosen direct debit from a bank account, the terms and conditions contained in the Direct Debit Request (DDR) Service Agreement and Direct Debit Request will apply.