At the NRMA, we work with vulnerable members of our community. That’s why we ask that you do your bit to stop the spread of COVID-19 by completing the following questionnaire. If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the below, please postpone your lesson to a later date. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
In the month leading up to your lesson:
- Have you been feeling unwell, this includes fever, coughing, sore throat or sneezing?
- Have you travelled overseas in the last 4 weeks, or been in contact with someone who has?
- Are you currently in self-isolation?
- Have you shown any symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you currently staying with anyone who is unwell, in self-isolation, or has been recently tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone close to you been in contact with someone displaying symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you travelled from a Melbourne, Victoria hot spot?
- Been in contact with someone who has travelled to Victoria in the last 14 days?
Before you learn with us:
· Please wash your hands or use hand sanitiser immediately before entering our vehicles or training rooms.
· Please respect 1.5m social distancing measures in training rooms and keep your distance from others in your course.
· If you need to cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve or a tissue and not your hands.
What to expect of us:
- Our trainers are following tightly controlled hygiene protocols and social distancing measures wherever possible.
- Any team member showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been in direct contact with someone who tested positive are directed to follow self-isolation guidelines.
- Any team member returning from overseas is required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All vehicle touch points are thoroughly cleaned prior to each lesson ready for the next customer.
- We’re following social distancing of 1.5m between trainers and customers in all training rooms.
- All trainers carry their own vehicle or training room hygiene kit, which are regularly re-stocked.
- All training equipment including stationary is disposed of following the course and not reused.
More information can be found on Department of Health Website: