At the NRMA, we work with vulnerable members of our community. That’s why we ask that you do your bit to stop the spread of COVID-19 by completing the following questionnaire. If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the below, please postpone your lesson to a later date. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
In the month leading up to your lesson:
- Have you been feeling unwell, this includes fever, coughing, sore throat or sneezing?
- Have you travelled overseas in the last 4 weeks, or been in contact with someone who has?
- Are you currently in self-isolation?
- Have you shown any symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you currently staying with anyone who is unwell, in self-isolation, or has been recently tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone close to you been in contact with someone displaying symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you travelled from a Melbourne, Victoria hot spot?
- Been in contact with someone who has travelled to Victoria in the last 14 days?
Before you learn with us:
- You are required to make the above COVID-19 declarations upon booking.
- Please respect 1.5m social distancing measures in training rooms and keep your distance from others in your course.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve or a tissue and not your hands.
- You will have hand sanitiser and face masks available to use in each vehicle.
- Please note that for all senior lessons and assessments, we have taken extra precautionary measures including mandatory face masks for both the instructor and the participant.
What to expect of us:
- Our trainers are following tightly controlled hygiene protocols and social distancing measures wherever possible.
- Any team member showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been in direct contact with someone who tested positive are directed to follow self-isolation guidelines.
- Any team member returning from overseas is required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All vehicle touch points are thoroughly cleaned prior to each lesson ready for the next customer.
- We’re following social distancing of 1.5m between trainers and customers in all training rooms.
- All trainers carry their own vehicle or training room hygiene kit, which are regularly re-stocked.
- All training equipment including stationary is disposed of following the course and not reused.
- Safer Driver Courses are being offered at appropriate venues where a COVID Safe plan is in place.
More information can be found on Department of Health Website: