The following guidelines are to ensure you feel safe to express your thoughts, opinions and queries. Please take a moment to read them:
Don't share your personal information
Keep in mind that Facebook is a public place and as such, you should only share information you wish the general public to see. Please don't share your personal information on this page, unless sent via private message such as your membership number, phone number, email address or any other identifiable information.
We're here to help
We know that sometimes things may not go to plan so we're available on social media 24/7- just like our legendary roadside assistance. We love hearing about your great experiences with NRMA but it's equally important for us to hear about the things that may have gone wrong so we can fix them. If you do have a specific issue or question, please let us know. We'll always do our best to answer any reasonable question in a timely manner.
When and why we'll moderate
The goal of our social community is to engage with you, our Members and potential customers, providing the latest motoring information and an additional channel for your product and service enquiries. While we welcome your opinions and healthy debate, we will remove and/or report posts containing:
- Offensive or violent language
- Hateful or discriminatory comments
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the - operation of other people's computers or mobile devices
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
- Trolling posts or deliberately disruptive conversations
- Inaccurate or misleading statements about The NRMA, its products and its people
Anyone who chooses to repeatedly break these house rules will be blocked from the page.
Facebook is a public forum and as such, your participation is completely voluntary. Every now and then, we may wish to share your comments to promote the NRMA. By posting on this wall, you grant the NRMA the right to use any posted content without any legal or monetary obligation to the author.
If you need help with anything, just reach out and we will be with you as soon as we can.