The coronavirus (COVID-19) may impact the availability of some of our partner services. Please check in with the partner (website or phone) and their terms and conditions to find out more.
Blue benefits save you more - everyday
Start saving with our Member benefits program, NRMA Blue. For just $5 a month, get access to discounts on things like electricity usage, home and car insurance^, fuel, car servicing and even movie streaming.
NRMA Blue comes with all roadside assistance Memberships, or on its own for only $5 a month if you don’t require roadside.
So far, Members have enjoyed…
"Seeing discount offers like insurance discounts, offers on Iconic, Woolworths, Simply Energy, seeing discounts at fun parks - zoo's and wildlife parks & holiday parks provides me with something that I value greatly, which is value for money."
- Craig (Member)
Frequently asked questions
What is NRMA Blue?
NRMA Blue is our benefits program for NRMA Members. You can enjoy exclusive benefits that come with being a Member – from saving on everyday items such as fuel, dining, utilities and movie tickets to discounts on car insurance, accommodation, attractions and flights.
Members who have already purchased roadside assistance will automatically have access to all NRMA Blue benefits. Alternatively, if you aren’t a Member you can join today from just $9.99 a month on our Everyday Care package. If you don’t have a car, you can still sign up to NRMA Blue for just $5 a month and reap the rewards.
What does NRMA Blue cost?
If you're an existing Member with roadside assistance, NRMA Blue is included in your Membership. If you don't have Membership with the NRMA you can join and start saving today for just $5 a month.
Can I cancel my monthly payment at any time?
Unfortunately not. Part of being a mutual organisation means that NRMA Membership is a minimum 12 month contract. But the benefits are that all profits go back to you, the Members. If you do decide to cancel your Membership, you'll need to pay for the remainder of your current term.
What are NRMA Blue benefits?
As an NRMA Member, you can access thousands of Member benefits as part of NRMA Blue. Some of our most popular benefits and discounts include:
- Fuel savings – save up to 5 cents per litre at participating Ampol and Caltex fuel stations.
- Accommodation – save on a range of accommodation types including NRMA Parks and Resorts, Travelodge and more.
- Insurance – save up to 25% on a range of insurance products including car insurance and travel insurance policies
- Dining – save up to 20% off thousands of cafes, restaurants and takeaways including Indian, Chinese and Pizza.
- Gift Cards – save up to 5% on a wide range of gift cards including Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s, BIG W, WISH and BWS.
- Attractions and experiences – Members save on thousands of attractions, experiences and tours throughout Australia including Madame Tussauds Sydney, Mogo Wildlife Park, SEA LIFE Sydney, skydiving, kayaking, whale watching and more.
- Utilities – Enjoy Member savings on gas and electricity with our partner Simply Energy.
- Car rental – save 15% off the daily car rental rate with SIXT.
How much can I save with NRMA Blue?
It doesn’t take long to reap the rewards of your Membership. You could easily save hundreds of dollars a year on everyday savings including discount movie tickets, fuel, dining out and more. And if you’re looking for a holiday, you could save more than $500 on some of our travel packages.
Learn how our Members saved using NRMA Blue with these case studies.
What do I need to redeem the Caltex fuel discount?
To redeem the new Caltex offer of up to 5 cents per litre on fuel, you will need to download the new my nrma app, containing your unique QR code, which you'll find in the Membership card section of the app, at participating locations.
Any there any limits on how many times I can use my benefits?
* Terms and conditions apply
^ Any applicable discounts may be subject to minimum premiums. Discounts only apply until a minimum premium is reached. When Insurance Australia Limited (IAL) determines your premium on renewal, IAL may also limit any increases or decreases in your premium by considering factors such as your previous year’s premium amount. You may not save more with more eligible policies and by staying with IAL longer if a minimum premium is reached, or IAL have limited increases or decreases in your premium.