The promoter of Roadside Assistance Subscription is the National Roads and Motorists’ Association Limited ABN 77 000 010 506 of 9 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127 (Promoter or NRMA).
NRMA Roadside Assistance is provided by National Roads and Motorists’ Association Limited ABN 77 000 010 506, trading as NRMA which is separate and independent from Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance. NRMA Motor Insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance (NRMA Insurance).
Although the Promoter and NRMA Insurance are separate and independent entities, both organisations have worked together to offer NRMA Insurance customers an exclusive offer on NRMA Membership.
This offer is available during the Promotional Period to certain new, current and customers in renewal period for NRMA Insurance policy holders with a NSW and ACT risk address as detailed in Table 1 ('Eligible Customers') for a new one year NRMA Membership ('Membership') on Everyday Care subscription or Complete Care subscription or Ultimate Care subscription ('Eligible Subscriptions').
1. Types of NRMA Insurance policy holders for Eligible Customers (Table 1)
|NRMA Insurance policy stage||Type of NRMA Insurance policy holders with NSW and ACT risk address|
|NRMA Insurance policy holders - new and customers in renewal period only|| Comprehensive Insurance
Comprehensive Plus Insurance
Third Party Fire and Theft
Third Party Property Damage (TPPD)
|NRMA Insurance policy holders - new, current and customers in renewal period||Caravan, Boat & Trailer|
Eligible Customers may take up the Offer on one (1) vehicle only, currently not covered for roadside assistance with the Promoter.
The Offer Price is only applicable for the first 12 months of the Eligible Subscription purchased for the nominated vehicle. After the first 12 months, the Standard Price for the relevant Eligible Subscription will apply. All prices detailed in table 2 are for annual prices and in table 3 are for monthly over a 12 month contact. Prices are correct as at August 2021.
2. Price Table for annual Eligible Membership Subscriptions
|Eligible Subscriptions||Offer price for Eligible Customers (first 12 months)||Savings for Eligible Customers (first 12 months)||Standard Price (after 12 months)|
3. Price Table for monthly Eligible Membership Subscriptions over a 12 month contract
|Eligible Subscriptions||Offer price for Eligible Customers (per month for first 12 months)||Savings for Eligible Customers (first 12 months)||Standard Price (per month after 12 months)|
Everyday Care, Complete Care and Ultimate Care Eligible Subscriptions are supplied by the National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited. Visit mynrma.com.au for full terms and conditions of NRMA Membership and benefits.
The issue of an NRMA Insurance policy, and on what terms, is subject to NRMA Insurance's underwriting criteria and practices. To see if an NRMA Insurance policy is right for you, always consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations available from the product issuer, Insurance Australia limited ABN 11 000 16 722 trading as NRMA Insurance.
Offer valid from 15 August 2021 to 17 August 2022 (Promotional Period).
You may add a vehicle (Subscription) to your NRMA Membership if:
- you are the registered owner of the vehicle;
- the vehicle is registered to your spouse and your spouse resides at the address listed on your NRMA Membership; and/or
- the vehicle is registered to your child and your child resides at the address listed on your NRMA Membership.
These Offers are not available:
- to existing NRMA Members
- to an NRMA Membership which is cancelled or Eligible Subscription which lapse during the Promotional Period;
- to Eligible Subscription renewals, upgrades or downgrades;
- to existing NRMA Members, NRMA Gold Members and NRMA Gold Life Members wishing to extend or alter their current Eligible Subscription;
- to new NRMA Members, existing NRMA Members, NRMA Gold Members and NRMA Gold Life Members who are on Membership only, Club Care, or Free2go Subscription only;
- to new NRMA Members, existing NRMA Members, NRMA Gold Members and NRMA Gold Life Members that have an Eligible Subscription , but do not have a vehicle attached to their NRMA Membership;
- to new NRMA Members on Classic Care, Premium Care, Premium Plus Subscription and Go Bundle Subscriptions
- to existing NRMA Members who take up the Multi Vehicle Discount (MVD) offer;
- to Join on Road and Join and Go Subscription that are entered into, renewed, added-on or upgraded at the time of breakdown;
- on 'Add-on' products;
- to Business Motoring Members;
- to Renewing, New Business and Current NRMA Insurance policy holders of Veteran, Vintage & Classic Insurance and
- in conjunction with any other NRMA offer.
How to take up the Offer
Membership must be taken out and amount due paid for in full during the Promotional Period online, by calling 13 11 22 or when you visit your local NRMA Office. A current, eligible NRMA Insurance policy number at the time of taking out the Membership is required to confirm eligibility (see Table 1).
A list of NRMA Insurance Offices can be found at https://www.nrma.com.au/contact-us.
NRMA Membership terms and conditions apply. Visit mynrma.com.au/general-conditions for more details.
NRMA reserves the right to increase Membership prices and to terminate this Offer at our discretion.