Compare roadside assistance
Get unlimited roadside cover, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in Australia.
Included with all roadside assistance Membership options
Here's a snapshot of what you'll get with our cover.
Flat batteriesWe can give you a jump-start, or arrange a replacement battery on the spot*.
Flat tyresIf you have a roadworthy spare, we'll change your tyre on the spot.
Lock-out rescueIf your keys have been locked inside your vehicle, we'll help get them out.
Emergency fuelIf you run out of fuel we'll get you moving with petrol or diesel^.
TowingIf we can't get you going right away, we'll arrange to tow your vehicle.
"I love the security of the roadside service, it gives me constant peace of mind when I leave my home"
Frequently asked questions
I need immediate roadside assistance - What do I do?
Phone 13 11 22 and the operator will ask you information including:
- Your NRMA Membership number and/or registration number - if you are not a Member, an On-Road Join and Go fee applies.
- Your exact location:
- What street/road are you on?
- What is the nearest cross street/road?
- What is the number of the house/building?
- Are there any landmarks? (e.g. signage)
- What direction you were travelling?
- The make, model and colour of your vehicle.
- Your contact phone number (e.g. mobile or house/office).
- The nature of your problem (e.g. mechanical, flat tyre, flat battery, etc).
- Whether you are in a remote area or concerned for your safety.
If you're unable to call 13 11 22 and speak directly to an operator, you can make contact:
- By using the National Relay Service to place your call