Discover the beauty and biological significance of tropical Far North Queensland. Travel on the Scenic Railway and Skyway to the rainforest village of Kuranda, before boarding the purpose-built Coral Expeditions II vessel to experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef up close and away from the crowds. Snorkel, tour by glass bottom boat, bushwalk on tropical islands, enjoy a BBQ on a deserted beach, and learn about this amazing eco system from marine biologists.
What's included in your package
- 3 night Great Barrier Reef cruise aboard Coral Expeditions II return from Cairns
- 3 nights stay at Rydges Plaza Hotel Cairns or similar
- Full day Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail tour
- Snorkel over colourful coral, stroll sandy beaches and explore rainforest tracks
- Explore by glass bottom boat with an expert marine biologist
- All meals on board Coral Expeditions II including a secluded beach BBQ
ItineraryDownload the Kuranda and Coral Expedition itinerary
Prices and tour dates
Valid for sale until 28 Feb 2018 or sold out prior
Valid for travel:
2018: Selected Wednesdays
|Coral Expeditions II room type||NRMA Member
twin share from
solo traveller from
|Upper Deck Stateroom||$2,619*||$2,819*|
Please note: A Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC) of $19.50 per person (subject to change) is additional and payable on board the vessel.
For most activities on this package a relatively low level of exertion is required. You will need to climb into and out of zodiacs and other excursion tenders for excursions ashore: there will be staff and crew members on hand to assist. Ashore, you must be able to walk moderate distances over sometimes rough terrain. There are no lifts on Coral Expeditions ships and the stairways between decks are steep, so a reasonable agility is required. Participants will most enjoy the remarkable opportunities these expeditions offer if they travel with a spirit of adventure.