- By participating in the Redeem, Share and Win (Promotion), you will be deemed to have:
- accepted these Terms and Conditions; and
- expressly consented to our use of your personal information under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Spam Act 2003 (Cth), and other related communication and privacy legislation for marketing and other NRMA business purposes.
- The promotor is National Roads and Motorists Association Limited, trading as NRMA Limited ACN 000 010 506 of Level 13, 151 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Promotor).
- The Promotion commences at 12pm (Sydney time) on 1st October 2021 and entries close at 11.59pm (Sydney time) on 30th November 2021 (Promotional Period).
- Entry is open to NSW and ACT residents only. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years old to enter the Promotion.
How to Enter
- To validly enter the Promotion, entrants must:
- Visit https://www.mynrma.com.au/benefits/share-your-saving-story during the Promotional Period;
- Fill in the form:
- Tell us how much you have saved through using NRMA Blue Benefits (Max 500 words);
- Topic (Blue Benefit); and
- Image (optional).
- First name;
- Last name;
- Member Number; and
- Multiple entries are permitted but each entry must be original and cannot be the same or similar to another entry or response submitted by the same Participant as part of a previous entry.
- Each Participant acknowledges that at the time of entering the Promotion, their contact details associated with their NRMA membership are current.
- All entries will have an equal chance of winning. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Promotor.
- This is a game of skill. The Promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with losing Participants.
- By submitting their entry, each Participant warrants that their entry does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Employees of the Promotor and its Related Bodies Corporate (as this term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), their immediately family, and any person involved in the management of the Promotor and their immediately family, are prohibited from taking part in the Promotion.
- To protect the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, at any time (including after the closing of the Promotion) the validity of all entries (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and the purchase) and to disqualify any entrant who submits invalid, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, or tampers with the entry process, or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means to submit repeated entries.
Draws and Prizes
- The Promoter will review and judge all entries based on literary and creative merit (being the originality, humour and style) of each entry. The best 5 entries as judged by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, will be deemed the winning entries.
- There are 5 (five) $100 AmpolCash digital vouchers to be won (Prize) by 5 Participants. The total value of the Prizes is $500.
- AmpolCash digital vouchers may only be used at participating Ampol outlets (which may be branded Caltex or Ampol) where EFTPOS facilities are operational and online. The AmpolCash digital vouchers prize can be used to purchase (or part pay in conjunction with cash or by credit card) selected goods or services available at these outlets. They cannot be used to purchase gift cards, prepaid or post-paid phone or internet vouchers, transport tickets, mobile phones and accessories, or lottery tickets, nor can they be used at Outdoor Payment and Pay@Pump terminals.
- The winning Participants will be notified by email on 7th December 2021, and their names published on www.mynrma.com.au. Only the winning Participants will receive written notification.
- Each Participant may only win one (1) Prize.
- There are no bonus prizes awarded in this Promotion. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The Prize must be redeemed by 30 November 2022.
- The prize value is correct at the time of printing and the Promotor accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
- If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with a prize of equal value or specification, subject to any written directions given by the applicable regulator. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- The winning Participants must claim all or some of their prize within thirty (30) days of being notified by email. Winners who do not claim all or part of their prize within this period will be disqualified, and their Prize will be made available for redraw.
- Subject to any directions from the applicable regulator, any redraw which occurs as a result of unclaimed prizes will take place at 12pm on 8th January 2022. Any subsequent winning participants will be notified via email and have their names published on www.mynrma.com.au on 10th January 2022.
- The winning participant/s must claim all or some of their prize within thirty (30) days of being notified by email. Winners who do not claim all or part of their prize within this period will be disqualified. If there is no winner of one or more Prizes, that information will be published on www.mynrma.com.au.
- Any dispute in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the Promotion will be determined at the sole discretion of the Promotor.
Personal Information and Privacy
- You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer if you would like details of the personal information that the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like it to be corrected. Our Privacy Officer's contact details are:
9 Murray Rose Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park
or via email at
- The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use a Participant’s personal information (such as name, age, membership number and image, mobile phone number, email address) and any other information provided to the Promoter pursuant to this Promotion without remuneration or compensation to you for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages to you or telephoning you for marketing purposes (for example by promoting the Promoter, its business and related companies).
Limitation of Liability
- Subject to any applicable guarantee, warranty, right or condition which cannot by law be excluded or limited, or the exclusion of which would invalidate some or all of these Conditions of Entry, including without limitation under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law (Non-excludable Condition), the Promoter is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for and in relation to any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of profit, and any indirect, special or consequential loss) arising in any way suffered or incurred (including without limitation death or injury) by reason of any act or omission, including without limitation negligence, by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion. Without limitation, this applies to:
- any technical errors or equipment malfunction including any interruption, defect, or delay in operation or transmission or a carriage service, communications line or network (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any unauthorised access to or third party interference with the Promoter’s CAD;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, deleted or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and
- any tax or other regulatory liability incurred by a Participant in relation to a Participant’s participation in the Promotion.
- Subject to any Non-excludable Condition, all guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded.
- Subject to any Non-excludable Condition, the Promotor may:
- modify or suspend the Promotion if all entrants participating in the competition until that point are notified of the changes to these Conditions of Entry, upon notification of any such changes, the affected entrants may terminate their participation in the competition without any liability to the entrant; or
- suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion.
- Subject to any Non-excludable Condition, the Promotor will not be liable to any person for any such modification, suspension, termination, or cancellation.
- The Promotor has no liability to any person for any dispute between a Participant or its officers, employees, agents, contractors, or consultants in relation to the Promotion.
- Failure by the Promotor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promotor does not guarantee or otherwise make any representation that a Participant will receive any, or a specific, prize under the Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.