We know our services are still very much needed during this time, which is why we’ll endeavour to provide you with the same great service and support you expect of us. At the same time, we care about keeping the community safe. So, in response to the COVID-19 virus, we’re taking the following steps to protect our mobile mechanics and our customers.
Our mobile mechanics:
- Use gloves along with standard safety equipment while servicing your car.
- Will generally wear masks during specific mechanical jobs, but will also wear them if requested by the customer.
- Disinfect the vehicle prior to entering the vehicle and upon completion of the work.
- Practice increased hygiene measures, both personal and in vehicles.
- Use soap and water included in the van regularly throughout the day.
- Offer a digital sign off process using a tablet or phone, which is disinfected before each use.
Important to know:
Your mobile mechanic will call you before their visit.
- Please be aware that, for everyone's safety, we are unable to provide our mobile mechanics service for customers who are in quarantine.
- We will ask customers who contact us for assistance to let us know if they are at risk of the virus or in quarantine, as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please advise if you’d prefer contact-free keys pick up and drop off, e.g. using your letterbox.
- They’ll use the phone call to communicate a detailed job description.
- Offer contactless payment where possible via tap and go or over the phone. Invoices and quotes will be emailed to you.
- Taking precautions to practice social distancing of at least 1.5 metres at all times.
We have been working closely with health authorities to ensure we’re in the best position to minimise the spread of COVID-19 to our staff and customers.
- Mandatory staff training on COVID-19.
- Keeping staff informed with daily communication updates from government and health authorities
- Dedicated response team and systems in place to support staff and Member concerns
If you are at all concerned about a booking, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss the options for minimising contact or help you reschedule to a different time.
Mobile mechanic service available
Our mobile service area covers Sydney, Wollongong and the Southern Highlands. Please call 1300 757 645 to book. Need a car service outside of these areas or have a general question? Contact us today for further assistance.