We support our people to spend a work day each year helping in their community.
In 2015, 450 of our people gave their valuable time to charities such as Starlight Children's Foundation, Leukaemia Foundation, Royal Far West, Conservation Volunteers Australia, Exodus Foundation, RSPCA NSW, Parramatta Mission, Foodbank NSW, Coast Shelter and Dress for Success.
Our team won the Australian Business Award for Community Contribution, recognising our positive impact on the community.
We encourage all Members to take part in giving back to the community.
Why should Members volunteer?
- It reduces stress
- It helps build relationships
- It promotes personal growth and self-esteem
- It's an opportunity to give back
- Volunteers learn about local community issues
- Volunteers develop new skills
- Volunteering puts Members in the draw to win prizes
We're currently looking for Members to help with Drivetime; a driver licensing program for refugees. Express your interest below now.